Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ipod silhuette
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
datass
i was bored with hard annoying vexels, so i made silhuettes. which was actually harder than i thought. ermm.gif o well. now im done wink.gif i think it looks great a colorful.

click to enlarge:

please comment! tongue.gif

ok i now feel like an ipod freak. i had ipod pixels (they're so darn cute wub.gif), and now i made a flashing thing

and an old ipod 'vexel', the 2nd vexel of an object.

now dont everyone just hate ipods?
latinprep12
wow somones talented can u make me one? biggrin.gif
datass
hahaha. *shrugs*

actually the original picture was only a lil kido dancing. but the hand looks like hes ummm...holding sth, so i added and ipod..and earphoesn.ahha
chaneun
Erm, I like the lime green one.

Oh, did you use the pentool?
Wow, these iPod ads are getting annoying IMO
latinprep12
i like it alot i dislike grey [the color in genreal] so i dont dislike the grey but the limegreen looking one is the best...u so need to make me one..lol
technicolour
The fingers and the ipod on that hand seem a bit flat. Maybe it's just my bad vision. blink.gif But nevertheless, it's aweessooommmeeee.
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
That look so0o0oo cool!!!! It might be awesome if u did an animation like make it flash different bg colors.
datass
^ okay i'll try that. i didnt use any tutorial. i heard that ipod silhuettes could be easily made in photoshop so i got the pentool and traced over it.
the original picture here :

yea his were headphones and a wierd music thing...
YourSuperior
All of those are very cool. I love ipod silohuettes(sp). You ought to try making patterned backgrounds for them.
HelloSunshine
Very nifty! flowers.gif They're all great! My favorite's the second to last happy.gif
HelloSunshine
Very nifty! flowers.gif They're all great! My favorite's the second to last happy.gif

-SO SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST. MY COMPUTER MESSED UP.- stubborn.gif
toodlepops.
Awesome. Where did you get the picture of the kid?
datass
google. hahaha. i entered "dancing"
turbulent
that looks awesome lol yep a rainbow of colours
shortiiex
it is very
colorful
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.