Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you look for in a guy?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
roooyer
What do girls look for in guys? Interior & Exterior. ermm.gif
parallel
Er. He just has to be respectful and such. And definitely, hot.
Anywho. I think there's been some other topics like this. So yah.
timeflies51
There have been soooooo many topics on this. -_-'''
aera
search button please. =]

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...topic=36739&hl=

theres more but im too lazy.
cheri_pi
artistic/musical is good
sensitive is good too
smile
caring
not toooooo wild
cute
not a show off
maybe some of the same stuff u like in girls (for interior, not exterior lol)
makulit
Cute butt, nice car, straight teeth, etc. laugh.gif

But a GREAT PERSONALITY would be nice.
aera
i found this in another topic.

QUOTE(chii @ Jul 18 2005, 10:49 PM)
things girls find attractive in men:

1.) a good sense of humor: he can laugh at themself at times but stand up for himself when he's offended.
2.) opinionated: he needs to be able to speak his mind and not hold important issues to himself
3.) thoughtful: i had a huge headache and sore throat yesterday which continuted into today, after i went to summer school i went to my boyfriend's house and he surprised me by having lunch already made (which is quite rare), with soup for my sore throat
4.) a romantic: kind of like the thoughtfulness but more in the sense of a significant other type of thing, you know, the mushy but sweet letters, a rose out of nowhere for no reason other than for the simple fact that you love her, etc
5.) chivalry: pulling her chair out for her, opening a door, giving her your jacket when she's cold, etc
6.) spontaneous: out of the blue just surprise her by doing something she loves or by going somewhere you know she's interested in (like in save the last dance where that guy took julia stiles out to see the ballet before they went out because he knew she was into ballet in a way) or by just looking through the newspaper together and be like "hey that sounds fun" (like some time ago, there was a flower show at macy's, my boyfriend and i went to because we saw it in the paper)
7.) confidence: he doesn't have to be full of himself or love everything about himself, he just needs to be comfortable with himself, you know, don't complain about every little thing
8.) an open mind: don't be too uptight about everything, you can't just stick to every opinion you have, when you two are talking you can share your opinions and have them mesh together to form a better understanding of the topic from different points of views
9.) respect: respect the things she stands for, even if you're completely against them, nothing has only one answer.
10.) communication: don't pull that "i'm not talking to you" bullsh*t, not only girls hate it, EVERYONE hates it...
11.) compliment: i must say, most girls are very self conscious about themselves so give them a compliment whenever you can, but they have to be TRUE comliments, don't lie about stuff like this...like if she has a big tummy and you say "yeah, that belly shirt looks so good on you"
12.) don't lie: NEVER lie about anything...unless it's a good surprise, you know that thing where you tell her you're doing something boring but you surprise her with something else, kind of like the whole deal about pretending you forgot someone's birthday but you really didn't, you get the idea
13.) don't brag: we hate it when we finally give it up to you and within hours the whole school knows, or when you boast about something you achieved 5 years ago...especially when it doesn't apply to you anymore...like if you were the most valuable player in middle school but you suck at sports now
14.) do the right thing: if your friend is being cheated on/cheating on someone and you tell us, you HAVE to do something about it...otherwise we'll think that you're a jerk for letting your buddy hurt someone.
15.) nostalgic: most people love reminiscing about their childhood loves...like old nickoldeon shows (eureka's castle)
16.) don't complain: if we're going to do something we like that you probably don't like, don't bitch and moan about it, you had a choice, you could have just done something else but you wanted to come anyway, keep the whining to yourself
17.) comfort: if your girlfriend is crying hug her, even if she tells you not to, she most likely wants you to, it shows that you care
18.) sensitive: you can't be a hardass all the time, show some compassion, it's okay if you cried in "a walk to remember" who didn't? (or at least feel sad or something)
19.) keep certain things to yourself: yeah, girls want to know everything about you but we do not need to know about how you needed surgery in your testicular area because your intestine was too long and extended into your ball sac
20.) be who you are: don't dress up to be someone you're not, sure you can try to but in the long run, the suit will fall apart.

that's all i can think of for now...god, why do i put so much time in this? _unsure.gif

i don't want to read it over so, sorry for whatever i messed up grammar wise.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.