Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: haircut days
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Aestuarium
Well yesterday was a haircut day. I hate those days. Reasons:
1. Have to wake up early.
2. Have to waste my entire morning.
3. Have to shower before and after getting the haircut.
4. Have to wait in line.
5. Have to sit on the haircut chair and I can't move for about half-hour (or less).
6. I hate how I look afterwards.

I think those are enough. What do you think about haircut days?
shortiiex
i hate it how they style it after the haircut
Eryi
Me too, I like my hair long as it is.
banthisaccountnow
I always hate haircuts because I like my hair long, but my parents force me to get it cut short...
And I just got my hair cut yesterday..

:(
Aestuarium
yeah parents do that
schools too (some) in mine, it's mandatory to have your hair short and school starts next monday, that's why I got a haircut
lKVNiiKINKYl
i love my hair cuts occasionaly...i have my dirty and clean periods
pyrochick19770
I got a haircut today & I ADORE IT!!
I got a fauxhawk.
You'll see it eventually in the sig... probably sometime in the week. happy.gif
aera
why do you need to take a shower before? i thought they washed it for you.
shortiiex
^they charge you for that
mipadi
I only cut my hair once or twice a year, and I cut it myself, so I don't have to deal with haircut days. wink.gif
Oranite
Tell me about it. I have never had a single good hair cut in my life. NEVER... I just leave it now and let it grow as long as it can
Shahin
I like going to get my hair cut. It's one of the few times I get to hang out with my father, and I getta look dead sexy afterwards of course.
lKVNiiKINKYl
I like my haircut days...when it gets too long it annoys me
Blank-OuT
I like getting haircuts cuz u look fresh afterwards lol. I usually get one about once a month, cuz I like to keep my hair short. My hair grows outwards, so it's like all messy/spikey when it's long.

I usually wake up early for haircuts cuz there's a lot of people in the afternoon.
Mr. Slowjamz
hmm im in my messy stage right now ... i dont have my haircut ...yea...but i like my hair medium short....i have to get a shapeup again....
michelina0kudelka
Yeah you can always tell when a guy gets a haircut, it looks different. Takes awhile to grow back into normal, like a week or so, because 99% of the guys at my school have the longish hair, and it looks good on most of them, but the people that cut their hair make it look so tidy, and perfect....it just doesnt work
roooyer
i cut my own hair...
napoleon034
i go for 15 minutes, i dont wait in line and i have to take a shower after only
cutelilmonkie930
i like haircuts...cuz it gets rid of all ur split ends...n makes ur hair clean n shinii...n not soo frizzy
racoons > you
QUOTE(Aestuarium @ Aug 17 2005, 10:11 PM)
yeah parents do that
schools too (some) in mine, it's mandatory to have your hair short and school starts next monday, that's why I got a haircut

grr. its the same at mine too. however, my school is afraid of punishing people, so it gets over looked. my friends and i are considering dying it purple to see how long we can get away with it. ANYWAY

why not just book a haircut for the afternoon
Aestuarium
QUOTE(pyrochick19770 @ Aug 17 2005, 5:23 PM)
I got a haircut today & I ADORE IT!!
I got a fauxhawk.
You'll see it eventually in the sig... probably sometime in the week. happy.gif

girls love haircuts, ask my sister
actually people told me I look better with short hair... :)

QUOTE(napoleon034 @ Aug 18 2005, 1:38 PM)
i go for 15 minutes, i dont wait in line and i have to take a shower after only

don't you get itchy?
ApocalypseAelis
No, I like haircut days. I don't get my hair cut that often, anyway, so it doesn't affect me much.

Whenever I cut my hair, I get it washed beforehand, and it smells really nice and they wash your hair really well. My haircut days are a lot different from yours...I just wake up at a normal time and go to a hair salon in the afternoon or something and get it cut. Then I leave with a new hairdo. The end.
mojaam
I have to find another barber in the middle of no where now that Im going to college. That sucks.
xN1CK08x
for me i like my hair short, cuz i try to grow it out and i can't do n e hting w/ it and it just looks bad, so i keep it short so it looks good
kpx_danny
i look weird after i get a haircut.. becuz its 2 short. but once i grow into it im happy deat i got it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.