well hello, im a girl sorry guyss whistling.gif
um i have a ?.. do you like it when girls wear skimpy cloths
or do you think they have no respect for themselfs

please answer... im jw

_smile.gif
lKVNiiKINKYl
if she can pull it off and not look like an idiot props to her
Chii
what is it with all these topics trying to categorize girls who wear somewhat provocative clothes as sluts?

come on, just because a girl wears a short skirt and a tank top/halter top/whatever top doesn't mean that she's a slut. it could just be a hot day or maybe she has some confidence and doesn't need to sit around b*tching about what other girls wear or seeking men's approval.

quite frankly, people wear much less at the beach.
CrazayChristian
QUOTE(chii @ Aug 15 2005, 8:43 PM)
what is it with all these topics trying to categorize girls who wear somewhat provocative clothes as sluts?

come on, just because a girl wears a short skirt and a tank top/halter top/whatever top doesn't mean that she's a slut. it could just be a hot day or maybe she has some confidence and doesn't need to sit around b*tching about what other girls wear or seeking men's approval.

Well, what's with all the topics that say all guys (or most) only want sex or don't really love?
mishyerr
I think girls who wear skimpy clothes are normal people.
lKVNiiKINKYl
QUOTE(chii @ Aug 15 2005, 10:43 PM)

haha nude beaches!
but then again, most of them are slutty people so you cant categorize them by what they wear o.o
mipadi
I prefer them to not wear skimpy clothes, but to each his own.
incoherent
if she doesnt look like a total slut bag, then it works.
latinprep12
well there not sluts there kinda attractive in a naughty way nd well if u dont know them then u cant judge them..but if they go to ur school and did chittychitty bang bang with 80% of the males then yeh there slutty...but no there not..if u see fast & the furious those girls were beautiful nd dressed that way..so no its not slutty
xbby_charmz
I think girls can wear what they want to though to mee since i am one i tend to wear halters and shorts and mini's and wat not i dont see a problem but what does bug me is if i see a girl in a little skirt with a little top in like a business place or some girl all dressed in lacy stalkings and a little mini skirt in a temple it wouldnt fit.
Rayj
It doesnt bother me. Some gurls can pull it off and look sexy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.