Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beautiful People
Forums > Community Center > Music
lipstickvanityx
So does anyone watch Beautiful People? Its on abc family. Well if you don't they play the show every monday at 9pm at least in the pacific time zone. I love the show. They're playing one tonight... There's so much drama. I'm addicted already. Its only the second episode they're playing tonight but after seeing the commercials... I'm DYING to see the new episode tonight.
seriouslynikki
lol. Me too. I like the show. happy.gif Yes, drama. Im also looking forward to watching the one tonight!
kill.t3h.r0cK
I actually saw the commercial and thought it would be the most stupid show I would ever see an ad for...But, last night I was channel surfing and I saw it, so I watched it without knowing what it was. I admit, I'm hooked && can't wait to see the next episode myself. I despise drama as well..wow, I'm weird.
lipstickvanityx
Haha. Well its weird how you only watch one episode and you're already addicted. Sophie is a pimp. She's got two guys falling for her. biggrin.gif
d0nchikit0
QUOTE(lipstickvanityx @ Aug 15 2005, 4:18 PM)
Sophie is a pimp. She's got two guys falling for her.  biggrin.gif

Some would call that a whore. I wouldn't though. Lol.

I thought the show would be pretty pointless and bad. And I can keep thinking that, since I haven't seen it yet. Note: I did not say that it IS pointless and bad.
slipper
i think i'll be hooked. wait.. i thought new shows were on Tuesday? eh, might be wrong. i hope this story won't get stupid later on.

& that guy who likes that girl, (i have no idea what their names are, but the new girl at that school), reminds me of Tom Chaplin, lead singer of Keane.

edit; yah, sophie. i think she's pretty, love her beauty mark.
lipstickvanityx
QUOTE(slipper @ Aug 15 2005, 2:35 PM)
edit; yah, sophie. i think she's pretty, love her beauty mark.

i think she's like cute in an innocent way. so did anyone see the new episode last night?
teenprincess
I love this show! My favorite is the sister ( i forgot her name ) I wish they would have more about her.
slipper
QUOTE(lipstickvanityx @ Aug 16 2005, 6:27 AM)
i think she's like cute in an innocent way.
yah, in that sense.

why would she leave her bag there? not really life-like imo.

& again.. i hope this show doesn't get stupid later on. meaning, i like this show.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.