Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: babar
Forums > Community Center > Music
Blank-OuT
Does anybody here remember a cartoon show called "Babar"? It's really, really old. I don't know if they still air it cuz I don't really watch tv anymore.

Anways, it was mostly about an elephant, who was a king, named Babar. It was funny cuz I was looking through all my stuff in my room and I found my little rattle of Babar from when I was a baby, so it reminded me of the show lol. I was like, "wtf is this doing here?"

So yeah, I'm just wondering if anyone actually remembers it because it's so old.. ermm.gif

Babar!

Classic. happy.gif
iheartjohn
I still have that show on HBO kids.
stephinika
haha i totally remember that show! i used to watch it so much. laugh.gif thats funny. hehe...
mipadi
I loved that show! I started watching it one summer, and I was actually sad the day school started because I couldn't watch it anymore! I even got sad at camp one time because I missed three episodes! My favorite one is where they find the secret tunnels at the bottom of the castle. And I also always liked how they made a lot of references to pomegranates.
Rachel
QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Aug 11 2005, 1:03 AM)
I still have that show on HBO kids.

Me too! I used to watch it all the time. Tis a great show.
kill.t3h.r0cK
I have books of their little adventures or whatever, what they did day to day. I'm pretty sure one was about a picnic, Babar was cool. =P
shortiiex
they look familar buti have no idea who they are
i like elephants
Atobe_Keigo
I watched one episode of it...Ahahaha! It was cute!
silver-rain
I think I've seen some episodes of them, and I used to like it. I also used to read their books too hah.
rainbawwors
i loved the books!haha. theyr so cute!
Teesa
awww..the cute elephant! wub.gif I remember reading the books..*memories*
Mulder
i still have my babar stuffed animal.

im gonna go hug it now. *hugs babar so hard his eyes pop off* o no! babar!
Mulder
god, ive already had a triple post...this is just a mulitple posting day for me
technicolour
I EFFING LOVE THAT SHOW

I miss it.. cry.gif
b0st0ngrl
I <3 Babar! I used to watch it all the time when I was little because my mom liked elephants so, you know, she has us watch Babar. They're so cute happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.