Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R.E.N.T.
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Rachel
Who else is toooo excited for the movie version of R.E.N.T. ????

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, did I mention LOVE, this show!! It was such a heartwrenching story, oh man. I am soo excited for the movie to come out.

I also think that next month I am going to New York to see it on Broadway biggrin.gif biggrin.gif dribble.gif
dahding
!

i should let my sister know. she loves Rent.

oh, and if u come to ny, let me and ariel know. i say we throw a get-together. yay for parties.
KissMe2408
I've never got to see it on Broadway!!!! but i'm excited that the movie is coming out!!!
danielle_x3
I saw it on Broadway, and it was great. :)
I'm excited for the movie, as well.
yummy_delight
Really? I'm so excited! I didn't get to watch it on Broadway, but I can't wait to watch the movie.
AngryBaby
lol i saw the trailer for the movie looks cool and a little unique,
the song was catchy too music.gif. but me dont know words sad.gif
silver-rain
I saw it on Broadway, and I loved it. I would love to see the movie version too.
Joanne
OO!! i saw the broadway version just last month! it was so GOOOD!!! i can't wait to see the movie version.
xlauren73x
OMG i was gonna make a post like this.

i've actually never seen the show, but so many people i know LOVE it. im so excited for the movie. and omg the trailor with seasons of love.. im like obsessed with that song now! hehehe

five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes..... tongue.gif
Rachel
^Lauren, it is a damn good song. Waaay catchy. You should also check out the rest of the soundtrack, tis amazing.

QUOTE(dahding @ Aug 6 2005, 2:27 PM)
!

i should let my sister know. she loves Rent.

oh, and if u come to ny, let me and ariel know. i say we throw a get-together. yay for parties.

Ohh get-togethers <3

_smile.gif
gOODpIRATE
yeah, i saw a preview for it when i was at the theatre's. i've never really seen it before...i don't really know what its about. it looks interesting though.
XSuicideflirtX
I've heard such good things about the play that i really wanna see the movie when it comes out, I only hope it's as good as the play since my friends keep going on and on about how good the play is
raven7
i never had got the chance to see it .. but my brother did and he brought back all the music .. so when i heard the song Seasons of Love .. i was excited that i was finailly gonna see it .. i can't wait .. happy.gif
starlette
I really wanna see it because there is an actor in it that I love, and also, I sang that song when I was part of a musical theatre program over the summer one year. Good song. Makes me happy :D
Rachel
Well son of a bitch. I thought that I made/saw a topic for RENT. Whoops.
simx
I can't wait!! I'm planning to see it the day it comes out
Saeglopur
rofl. AGAIN!!!!!!1

TWELVE MORE DAYS! :3
Looow
I love the song int he commercial.

im excited i want to see it.
Teesa
^me too! I always sing along..I cannot wait to see it! I just have this feeling that it will be one of those movies that make you feel good at the end of it.
Im So Vain
QUOTE(simx @ Nov 11 2005, 3:35 PM)
I can't wait!! I'm planning to see it the day it comes out

me too. i love musicals, and this one seems very good.
heyyfrankie
yeah, i want to see it, too. i've heard that it's great. :)
stephinika
i can't effing wait. biggrin.gif i'm soooo excited.
comes out on my birthday too! even though i can't see it that night... tongue.gif
jooleeah
I'm really excited!!

five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes...
xcaitlinx
probably because i don't like musicals, but i think it looks really corny. hah
rochelley-o
gosh. i`m so looking forward to this! haven`t seen it on broadway, but hopefully the movie will be good.
allen
I really don't think you're that big of a fan if you're spelling it "R.E.N.T."
ktsou11
i wanna see it! i'm one of the drum majors of our marching band and we're gonna go see it with the drum majors of our rival school. xP
Oranite
the soundtrack for R.E.N.T. is AWESOME!!! definately going to go see it tongue.gif
ANG33ZY
i hella wanna see this .
angela
It's in two days, I seriously cannot wait.

I've been looking forward to this for months.
Saeglopur
^ Me Toooooooo! I can't wait. I might not be able to see it though.. and my hype will be lost.. but still.
meleonade
525600 minutes...thats song is so catchy! the whole cast sang that song on the ellen degeneres song today and they're really good
tooeffingcrazy
QUOTE(Oranite @ Nov 15 2005, 10:38 PM)
the soundtrack for R.E.N.T. is AWESOME!!! definately going to go see it  tongue.gif

Tell me, tell me what "R.E.N.T." stands for?
A little hint: It's spelled RENT. No dots.
Its so sad that so many people say they love rent, but all they know is the "525,600 minutes" song. -.-

Tell me, which song do you like better?
525,600 minutes or Seasons of Love?
silver-rain
QUOTE(tooeffingcrazy @ Nov 22 2005, 12:21 AM)
Tell me, tell me what "R.E.N.T." stands for?
A little hint: It's spelled RENT. No dots.
Its so sad that so many people say they love rent, but all they know is the "525,600 minutes" song. -.-

It's the same song! Hah, the other songs aren't bad either.
It comes out tomorrow! I can't wait!
Cera
Ahh, the blog has a new clip posted, and it's not enough.
i can't wait. i'm heading to the theater in the morning.
angela
QUOTE(tooeffingcrazy @ Nov 22 2005, 12:21 AM)

La Vie Boheme then Halloween. Though, Halloween is cut out of the movie.

No Day but
Today Tomorrow.
Saeglopur
LA VIE BOHEME<3 and Light My Candle. :DDD
angela
No Day But Today.

I abosolutely cannot wait.

5 more hours and I'm in the theatre.

=]
DaTru KataLYST
I'm going to watch it to support San Francisco. It's been slow for SF on the movie making and all, and if this movie does superb hopefully more business will come to us.
HappyHeart
I didn't know it was on Broadway or a show. I love musicals so I might go see this one. It looks good!
not_your_average
AYYYYYYYYYE. I WANNA SEE THIS! it comes out today. anyone wanna come with me? ;o
Rachel
wheee I'm going to see it tonight, hopefully!
yummy_delight
Seeing it tonight for my birthday. _smile.gif
silver-rain
I'm seeing it tomorrow! Heh. Cannot wait.
tweeak
You know what's weird? It says xxcrazyjewxx was the topic starter. huh.gif
Ington
OMG RACHE WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO TOGETHER TO SEE IT ON BROADWAY.

:D

QUOTE(allen @ Nov 12 2005, 3:16 AM)
I really don't think you're that big of a fan if you're spelling it "R.E.N.T."

Do you know what I think? I think you should shut up and go die. Your comment was completely unasked for.
Rachel
^OOOH I WANT TOOOO <33333 For my birthday maybe?

Okay, the movie was f**king amazing! I cried when Angel died and when they found Mimi. It was soo lovely and the music was great. I was singing along to every song.
angela
It was absolutely amazing.

More than the acting, the songs, the characters .. it's the message of Rent that makes me feel Thanksgiving spirity. No Day But Today. Forget Regret. The scars of all the nevers and maybies die.

Thank you Jonathan Larson.
sm0kinm0nky
seems pretty cool, my friend said it was good
silver-rain
I saw it today, and I loved it. It was really good, and maybe a bit better than the Broadway play. The whole cast and acting was really good, the songs were excellent and very emotional. I kinda cried when Angel died and when Roger was singing to Mimi while she was almost dying.
Overall, I would give it 5 stars (out of 5). Liked it so much <3.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.