Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Move Along
Forums > Community Center > Music
sadolakced acid
anyone else have it?

it rocks. it's certainly darker. and may have jumped genres...

it's addicting...
kill.t3h.r0cK
I do, I like it, hehe. I didn't notice a change of the levels of brightness....Honest, I didn't, wow...Iono, I just know that I enjoy this album.
Saeglopur
I love 11:11 P.M. ... it's just one of my favorite songs from the Album.
sadolakced acid
i like can't take it. and it is darker than thier last album... tyson's voice has changed a bit. no strange sounding high notes.

the subject matter is also less obviously about girls...

it sounds like they're growing up.
[Scr3amin][Horror]
I listened to "Dirty Little Secret" like 539895683963 times _smile.gif.
I love the CD rolleyes.gif 11:11 <333
Tyson is effin hawt.
nopattern
When I get money I plan on buying it.
YourSuperior
I've heard of the album. Not really that tempted to buy it though. :\
gotahemmi55
QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Aug 6 2005, 12:36 AM)
i like can't take it.  and it is darker than thier last album...  tyson's voice has changed a bit.  no strange sounding high notes.

the subject matter is also less obviously about girls...

it sounds like they're growing up.

what the hell are you talking about with it being darker?!?!

the entire last album was about his feelings because he had a terrible breakup, everything that was wrong, and what was going on with his life

It's obvious you aren't really paying attention to this new album because it is much LIGHTER and happier than the last one. It's just full of pop-punk vibrant energy. It simply flows through this album, and I LOVE IT. 11:11 PM is an incredible song, it's so freaking catchy, this is gonna be HUGE, I just know it.

Damn it though, lol, someone made a topic about the rejects before I could, i was gonna do it tonight.

The last song on the album "Can't Take It" is amazing, that ties 11:11 PM for my favorite, check it out, and certainly buy this cd!
[Scr3amin][Horror]
^I going watched the video cause I saw Tyson & he so effin hawt rolleyes.gif.
Dirty Little Secret is so catchy.
'Cant Take It' is like the best off the album.

xomzcutenessxo
everything sounds alike but it's still cool.
mickybeans
i only heard a few songs but i really liked "straitjacket feeling".
gotahemmi55
after listening to the whole thing like 5 times, i just could recognize the standout tracks, but it depends on who is listening

to me I LOVED 11:11 PM, Can't Take It, Move Along, Dirty Little Secret, and the 2nd song, which i can't remember the name, but it rocks
Saeglopur
QUOTE(xomzcutenessxo @ Aug 6 2005, 4:21 PM)
everything sounds alike but it's still cool.

Sometimes that's a good thing.
kill.t3h.r0cK
I luff Night Drive just as much as 11:11PM, but I'd definitely bang Night Drive if I was to choose. =P
sadolakced acid
QUOTE(gotahemmi55 @ Aug 6 2005, 1:30 AM)
what the hell are you talking about with it being darker?!?!

the entire last album was about his feelings because he had a terrible breakup, everything that was wrong, and what was going on with his life

It's obvious you aren't really paying attention to this new album because it is much LIGHTER and happier than the last one.  It's just full of pop-punk vibrant energy.  It simply flows through this album, and I LOVE IT.  11:11 PM is an incredible song, it's so freaking catchy, this is gonna be HUGE, I just know it.

Damn it though, lol, someone made a topic about the rejects before I could, i was gonna do it tonight.

The last song on the album "Can't Take It" is amazing, that ties 11:11 PM for my favorite, check it out, and certainly buy this cd!

the guitars are so much darker.

hello? listen to can't take it again. hear that guitar intro? that's darker.

they've got some piano, it's slower, there are more songs in minor keys.

darker.
[Scr3amin][Horror]
^Yeah I agree it does sound darker.
dribble.gif 'Cant Take It' is like the best song off the album.
I cant get over Tyson is so effin hotttt wink.gif.
^Ignore that lol
meggle
hav the album. love the album. love the song. love all the other songs. its the best. music.gif throb.gif kiss.gif wub.gif
thats how much i love the album
DrSMooTH
i haven't heard it, but i've heard a lot about they're songs being darker and more cynical. I guess its true.
gOODpIRATE
yeah, it is a little darker. when i got it, i was expecting happy-go-lucky sounding songs like "swing swing", but it wasn't what i heard at all. i like the album the most.
Rachel
I must get the album. I was a little hesitant because their last stuff was too pop-y for me. But now I suppose I shall try it.
gotahemmi55
i refuse to admit it's darker, because it's not.

the lyrics are much more upbeat, just because they are a little heavier with guitar doesn't mean they are darker.

Lyrics wise, this cd is much more upbeat, every single song on the last album, INCLUDING Swing Swing, was about breaking up with a girl, all of them were emo-fests. This cd talks about all kinds of things, most of them happier events in life than a crushing breakup.
angel-roh
I don't have it, but I heard few songs from them and omg... I LOVE THEIR NEW MUSIC!!!! I have to say that it's way better than their old albums!
[Scr3amin][Horror]
Bleh.
'Night Drive' my fav song now.
Shiz thats a good song rolleyes.gif
Luving the beat wink.gif
gotahemmi55
I think that's the 7th song, the one after 11:11 pm right?

that song rawks!!!!
sadolakced acid
night drive is before 11:11.

and it rocks.
gotahemmi55
QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Aug 11 2005, 8:09 PM)
night drive is before 11:11.

and it rocks.

my bad, you're right, it doesn't matter though because every song on the album is incredible!
ApocalypseAelis
I really loved their first album, even if it was pop-ish, but I haven't heard of the new one until now. Sounds good though, I'll go download some songs for my zen...
Rachel
QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Aug 11 2005, 5:09 PM)
and it rocks.

laugh.gif wub.gif
seriouslynikki
I dont have it, but i would love to buy. It seems like a really nice cd. I'll save up my money to buy it.
sadolakced acid
i wish the CD wasn't white tho.

it'd be much cooler if they replaced all the white with black and the black with silver.

it'd match better with thier darker sound.

instead of an offwhite CD with an antipiracy warning around the rim and thier sillouhettes in black.
parallel
I listened to it. I think it's okay.
[Scr3amin][Horror]
^blah I love there album cover :hub:
tyson is a piece of hawt sex whistling.gif
sadolakced acid
^

but they could have put it on black!

you know, i think i'll scan it... and print out a negative.

and then copy the CD and negative that as well.
gotahemmi55
lol, that would look pretty cool
Saeglopur
QUOTE(gotahemmi55 @ Aug 8 2005, 3:39 AM)
i refuse to admit it's darker, because it's not.

the lyrics are much more upbeat, just because they are a little heavier with guitar doesn't mean they are darker.

Lyrics wise, this cd is much more upbeat, every single song on the last album, INCLUDING Swing Swing, was about breaking up with a girl, all of them were emo-fests.  This cd talks about all kinds of things, most of them happier events in life than a crushing breakup.

Stab My Back is a bit dark for me. ermm.gif I still love it nonetheless.
Funkadelic.Kiss
'stab my back' is good. i love the beginging of it. justin when you get a record deal you can put whatever you want on your album cover. sweaty strippers or ducks in ponds _smile.gif looking foward to your album thumbsup.gif
nopattern
I've only listened to it once, but so far I don't like it all that much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.