Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roc-A-Fella Presents Teairra Mari
Forums > Community Center > Music
ChrisBOnline
Hey ya I wante d to knowwhat ya think of Teairra Mari and if you copped her album
Hell-Rell
No she's a freak have you seen in her video when she puts her hand over her mouth that her finger is crooked! Eww Thats a major turnoff
katssso
yea, i wanted to buy her cd.
miss barnes
i like her but i wont buy her cd
Im So Vain
QUOTE(reolistic @ Aug 5 2005, 8:01 AM)
No she's a freak have you seen in her video when she puts her hand over her mouth that her finger is crooked! Eww Thats a major turnoff

i do that all the time, just playing around I didnt know it meant you were a freak though.

QUOTE(miss barnes @ Aug 5 2005, 9:36 AM)
i like her but i wont buy her cd

same here, I mean she's good but not that good.
YourSuperior
I like her. I like her "Make A Girl Feel" feel video. I noticed that she's a Delta Sigma Theta. For those of you that don't know what that is, it's a sorority.
LiLEthiopian
^^^..How can you tell?
ANG33ZY
I'm going to download it.
freeflow
i don't really even like the " make a girl feel" song . its kind of annoying after you hear it alot, so i really wouldn't by her cd.
mzkandi
I saw her viedo yesterday...not interested.
xquizit
Not very impressed with her first single or her voice.
[Scr3amin][Horror]
She sounded so "ugh" when she was over at MuchMusic and she did her song "Girl Feel".
Her voice is bad.
shortiiex
she's only 17....she has a tiny waist.....her music is oKAY
lilliannnn
Wow, I was just thinking about that today in the car when her song came on. I wanna get her CD, sounds like it'd be good.
AngryBaby
her voice isnt that great, but not much are these days .
her song is....aiight. just seems like another brooke valentine type girl to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.