Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: listen to your heart -- DHT
Forums > Community Center > Music
SMiLEEFORMEE
i am obbbbssssesssseddd with this song. [listen to your heart by DHT] yeah i know it's played out on the radio esp. on Z100 but i still love it lol happy.gif how bout you guys? and which version do you like better.. slow or techno? (song's on my xanga -- techno version -- link in sig.)
eccentricity
I'm obsessed with that song too! I love the slow version. throb.gif
hall0w
sounds ok... although im into rap happy.gif
KELLYYY
I like both of them, but the vocal version is better, IMO.
beambitious
Yeah that song is great. Some of my friends and I adjusted the lyrics so it goes "listen to your fart" etc.. yeah we're immature and it's fun.
EriaNight
hehehehe I liked it so much I used it for a reedit that i posted on CB in the entertainment thread once....

Uhh...Yeah i re-edited "Blade Trinity" to one of the remixes. It was fun. <3333 that song
sharerol
QUOTE(taggy505 @ Jul 31 2005, 5:13 PM)
Yeah that song is great. Some of my friends and I adjusted the lyrics so it goes "listen to your fart"

Lmao. I was listening to it, and my uncle keeps going "listen to your fart". Yeah....I like both versions of the song. I listen to the vocal one more, though. Bleh. I'll listen to the techno one now. _smile.gif
lKVNiiKINKYl
It's soo cute I <3 it.
Techno RMX at parties
Normal when your with someone special =)
lovescream
I've only heard the slow version. ermm.gif I seem to like slow songs anyways. They relax me. And it's a good love song. :] I really like the songgg. wooo0t.
katssso
i love that song; great song. has lots of meaning to it.
Saeglopur
How did this song get big all of a sudden?
Hiphop d[-_-]b
i LOVEEEE THiS SONG !!
i listened to it last night and it was turned into a remix w/ mariah carey.
i didnt know it was popular though. xD the stations i listen to 94.7 and 106.1 mostly play hiphop and thangs.
fallen_angel1137
I really really like that song!! I think both versions are great. Listen to Your Heart =throb.gif!!
SMiLEEFORMEE
QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Jul 31 2005, 10:13 PM)
How did this song get big all of a sudden?

probably cause it's all over the radio. lol
Teesa
hmm, I don't know why, but I really don't like it. mellow.gif
Caitlin
i love both versions. and yeah its true. z100 overplays that song soo much. <3
mrsryancabrerax33
OMGSH I LOVE IT TOO!!!!!!!! can you spell OBSESSED?<3333333333 slow version for mee :D
..:loveee.NuTTii
Why does everyone love it so much? It seems so bland to me. I guess it's a little too cliche.
shortiiex
i don't like thst song..it's to orginal...it's so annoying everytime i hear that song
dahding
it's okay...first time i heard it, i liked it. now, i don't.
turbulent
both versions are equally i like
ha ha but they havent gotten me addicted!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.