Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: question for the guys
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Pages: 1, 2
Im So Vain
I was just wondering because when me and my friend were eating out that question had came up. We were eating fries and she was like putting 4 in a time in her mouth. Then she said do you get shy when you eat in front of a guy, because most girls do. But I just wanted to know if any guys cared.
imafreakinazn
personally, i really don't care.
as long as they don't eat sloppily, i'm fine.
but i personally like it when they eat.
cuz that shows they don't care about their weight and they love themselves how they are.
Eryi
I don't really care when a girl, digs in for a meal. It never bothers me. It sort of makes me laugh.
lKVNiiKINKYl
ehh i think its better for her to pig out =) everythign seems more relaxed and casual and i dont have to be all tidy
Mr. Slowjamz
noo not really sometimes i think its cute happy.gif
DrSMooTH
it shows she more human and isn't afraid to show herself in public if she pigs out. I wouldn't want an anal girl or anything like that, esp. when it comes to eating. But, if her face is in the plate and everything, it kinda iffy.
eboarder2020
If you gotta eat, you gotta eat. tongue.gif
RockizLife
I don't mind at all if she does. Then I know I can pig out right along with her tongue.gif
Trolling
Well... I mean if we were in a hurry sure... But if its a nice high end restaurant I dont want her to stuff down her steak faster than me... Eating isnt a race
ComradeRed
When a lion is chasing you for that steak, it is.
RiC3xBoy
Yes as long as some the stuff doesnt get thrown at on me
FlipsieDoodles
its kinda sexy. i want a girl wit a good appetite i mean cause i can make them full shifty.gif yea i can cook tongue.gif
napoleon034
its fine
hall0w
its fine for me...
maia_dc
Yea well it IS kind of gross to watch someone pig out in front of you. It's like they have no manners, and that's disrespectful. So if I were a guy, it would bother me.
dol
its okay,
make me laugh
mai_z
It would bug me if anyone pigged out in front of me. I mean, don't be afraid to eat, but don't stuff yourself....
Blank-OuT
I don't mind if a girl pigs out, just as long as it's not like sloppy or anything and shoves the food down her throat lol.
lbjshaq2345
not unless its like habgin out her mouth and shit

why did you have to make this a poll!?!?
jo3
if they lacked any manners whatsoever? then yea

but if they were really hungry and started eating really fast, then i'd have no problem. i'd probably be super hungry too
ANG33ZY
nah.....
dj2187
mope dosent matter to me she can eat how she wants.
ethik dreamer
Yeah, I had it since Elementary

I also claim this topic under Blue team
chickattracter
depends sometimes i do and sometimes i dont u know? i cant explain it but it doesnt really matter
Levy2k6
it's fine as long as she pays if its ALOT.. i let my gf pig out all the time.. lol... she says no tho. lol.
b-boymatt
a girl should eat how she wants to.
as long as she isn't all gross when she's not eating, i don't care!
incoherent
if the girl is hungry, than so be it. theres nothing i can do about it.
latinprep12
I care 110% were in public and well im nervous 2 eat out in front of a girl so idk..if im nervous then probably its alright for her
Oranite
QUOTE(JAMx33 @ Jul 26 2005, 11:42 AM)
I don't really care when a girl, digs in for a meal. It never bothers me. It sort of makes me laugh.

hehe same here. It doesn't gross me out at all it just makes me laugh or smile.
racoons > you
i'd rather see a girl eat than wait for her to try and pick at a salad for an hour
Hell-Rell
I jus start laughin at her and start makin jokes at her
natE.A
i hate when girls dont eat... it sucks lol they always say there not hungry, n then an hour later there munching on something, i like it when a girl can eat, its a + in my eyes.
demolished
Nope. It doesnt bother me. I think it's awesome.
VarsMOlta
it wouldnt matter to me at all...
i squirt drinks nd stuff across the table tot eh personz face a few times.... when i laugh sooooo harrrrrrrrd

itz nasty nd w/e but i think itz hilaaaaaaaarioussssss

you just canttttttttt... not laugh.. you cant!
nsmx1korean
i dont go out with fat chicks (sorry i dont wanna sound mean) but as a model i tend to be shallow
Im So Vain
QUOTE(nsmx1korean @ Sep 30 2005, 2:17 PM)
i dont go out with fat chicks (sorry i dont wanna sound mean) but as a model i tend to be shallow

At least you are honest. But when I first made this topic the friend who I was referring to, that was stuffing her mouth is actually very skinny. It has nothing to do with being fat.
ssj2TrunksB
I dont really care unless she makes a humungo mess
vash1530
i stuff my face alot so it wouls only bother me if she was like slobbering and being totally gross.
ParanoidAndroid
QUOTE(natE.A @ Aug 18 2005, 6:19 PM)
i hate when girls dont eat... it sucks lol they always say there not hungry, n then an hour later there munching on something, i like it when a girl can eat, its a + in my eyes.

aww you're so sweet..lol my friend said the same thing when i told him about this topic!

QUOTE(racoons > you @ Aug 18 2005, 10:07 AM)
i'd rather see a girl eat than wait for her to try and pick at a salad for an hour

that makes sense...
EddieV
Doesn't matter if she eats a lot, as long as she still has her table manners. My girlfriend is beastin when it comes to food, but she still has her table manners.
faithin_felix
i try to eat with smaller bites in front of girls and like..soft chews and keep all the sauce in my mouth instead of all over my face, lol
ahhh, so not being myself.
lumpy
if a girl can eat more then me...go for it.
misoshiru
QUOTE(eboarder2020 @ Jul 27 2005, 6:35 AM)
If you gotta eat, you gotta eat.  tongue.gif

i like that line. _smile.gif
abercrombiekid
if the girl is shy eating in front of the guy.. for me.. i would tease her and get her whining a bit for me to stop.
d00kie
if we can pig out then so can they
TheHobbyMan151
no prob...

krNbabie
I admire you SinfullySweet. wink.gif
MissHygienic
This is hilarious to me. I never thought girls were actually self-conscious about eating in front of guys. I don't even think about it, what the hell? It's eating. It's not like you're trying to take a shit in front of the guy. In fact, I force guys to take me somewhere to eat when I'm hungry. I'm easily irritable on an empty stomach.
ArtofBreaking
Doesn't bother me as long as she has good hygene. lol.
ChangeofHeart
as long as she isnt eating sloppy, its all cool. I rather have them eat then not eat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.