Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello, I'm new!
Forums > Community Center > Introductions
iansucks
Greetings everyone. I guess you could say that I'm new. I joined almost two months ago, though, and have been using the codes for about a year. I guess I'll say a bit about myself.

My name is Ian Sucks. I like music. I skateboard. I am an amateur photographer, meaning I take crappy pictures. I like reading. I am a fairly dull person. I try to use big words to create the illusion that I am intelligent. In reality, I am quite the opposite. I do have an Xanga. And a Myspace. The links are in my signature. Probably.

Cheers!
`SWTWiNKLE3YES
hiii ian sucks! _smile.gif welcome to cB! i hope to see you around. btw, please read the community guidelines so you don`t get into any trouble!

throb.gif,
adrienne :]
WhiteLotus*
My brother's name is Ian. mellow.gif Ha, well hiya! I'm Meg and welcome welcome. You sound quite interesting. Read the community guidelines and the new FAQ. If you still have trouble with anything PM me. _smile.gif
BrokenDream
hey there Ian. welcome to createblog. hope you have nice time here, and be sure to readthose community guidelines!
YourSuperior
Welcome to cb!
yukichan
hi Ian sucks(?)
welcome to cB!
im nancy..
happy posting and dont forget to read the community guidlines! _smile.gif
mzkandi
Hi Ian. My name is Kiera. I look forward to seeing you around =D
Tung
hi there. welcome to cb and have fun =)
[Scr3amin][Horror]
Hi Ian
Welcome 2 *drumroll* cB!
Im Liz happy.gif.
Hope 2 see you around
Happy posting _smile.gif
incoherent
welcome to cB! have fun looking around and happy posting!
toodlepops.
Is your last name really Sucks? _unsure.gif
Anyways, welcoem to cb. I'm Sarah. Happy posting!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.