Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is this?
Forums > Community Center > Music
callmeroger
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me who this person is:

I just think she's pretty and it kills me that I don't know her name. Is she an actress or a singer?

Thanks! _smile.gif
angel-roh
her face looks like a llama.... sorry but im just telling the truth here.

anyways... she looks like a sister of ayumi hamasaki. well i know for one thing that she doesnt look like japanese.... she looks like chinese... and i dont think i ever seen this face....... she probably be a model...
emaleth
if those eyes are real she's probably an irsh/chinese mix...if they're just regular colour contacts that all the uber cool asian girls wear ermm.gif then she's most likely chinese
[Scr3amin][Horror]
QUOTE(angel-roh @ Jul 20 2005, 9:50 AM)
her face looks like a llama....

Haha lol that made me choke on a strawberry lol laugh.gif
She pretty - abit.
I have no idea who she is.
She Jap. I think....
azn_r4pf4n
she reminds me of that one korean/phillipino/chinese singer janice. if it is her, she's a hk singer.
Paradox of Life
QUOTE(angel-roh @ Jul 20 2005, 8:50 AM)
anyways... she looks like a sister of ayumi hamasaki. well i know for one thing that she doesnt look like japanese.... she looks like chinese... and i dont think i ever seen this face....... she probably be a model...

Lmao about the llama comment. I thought she looked like a camel of sorts, but I think since you think she's pretty, I'll keep my trap shut. I dont know who she is, sorry. sad.gif
AngryBaby
aw guys be nice she's okay, i dont know her name though mellow.gif
heyyfrankie
i think her face looks pretty. but it would probably look better if it had a different camera angle. <.<;;

but sorry, i don't know what her name is. pinch.gif
callmeroger
QUOTE(angel-roh @ Jul 20 2005, 8:50 AM)

LOL! It's ok to tel the truth. HAHA, the more I look at it, the more I realize it.
callmeroger
QUOTE(emaleth @ Jul 20 2005, 3:12 PM)
if those eyes are real she's probably an irsh/chinese mix...if they're just regular colour contacts that all the uber cool asian girls wear  ermm.gif  then she's most likely chinese

Cool, Thanks! So, regardless of race or nationality, is she a singer or an actress?
callmeroger
QUOTE(AkaRyux @ Jul 20 2005, 4:41 PM)
Lmao about the llama comment. I thought she looked like a camel of sorts, but I think since you think she's pretty, I'll keep my trap shut. I dont know who she is, sorry.  sad.gif

LMAO!!! First a Llama, now a Camel! LOL Well, ok, so she's a cute Llama or Camel...

ok, before I sound like a Llama lover, I'll stop here... lol biggrin.gif
callmeroger
QUOTE(Frankie @ Jul 20 2005, 5:36 PM)
i think her face looks pretty. but it would probably look better if it had a different camera angle. <.<;;

but sorry, i don't know what her name is. pinch.gif

Haha, it's cool, thanks! About the camera angle, what I was actuallly trying to do, after finding this image, is to look for more pics of her, and i'm hoping someone recognizes her... Then I can start looking for more pictures of this girl.

:)
jnukes
don't need to post 4 times shifty.gif

LMAO @ her face looking like a llama .. almost choked on my Pepsi x]
callmeroger
QUOTE(jnukes @ Jul 20 2005, 8:09 PM)
don't need to post 4 times shifty.gif

Oops, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to reply to the other posts. Sorry.
jnukes
no prob, judging from your post count i'm guessing you're new .. just don't do it again.

btw, you can just copy what people said, & paste what you copied in quotes. like this

CODE
[quote] copied text[/quote]

.. & then put it all in one post & write your comments about what each person wrote
callmeroger
QUOTE(jnukes @ Jul 20 2005, 8:25 PM)
no prob, judging from your post count i'm guessing you're new .. just don't do it again.

Awesome! Thanks for the tip boss. :)
toodlepops.
^HAHA.
She reminds me of Mandy Moore. But I doubt that's her.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.