Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dont you love it when girls are hyper?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
Sinigang Master
Dont you love it when girls are hyper?
The-Mach-Hare
i guess it has its advantages...unless your trying to make out or something
anubis
yeah it can be fun happy.gif

cuz they're usually more open... and maybe loosen up a little rolleyes.gif

but sometimes,

it's just damn annoying wacko.gif
technicolour
ooh..i have a few friends, who are girls, and they have been caught doing some naughty stuff. ohmy.gif ...while they were hyper
datass
my ex best friend cant stop being hyper. its like her nutritions all come from sugar. she always jumps around and ruin things. and annoy boys. sometimes she doest it just to flirt and its annoying, so the boy comes to me and tells me to stop her rolleyes.gif, and shes like NO I CANT!~! IM HYPER!!!!111!!shift+1!!111
mipadi
Actually, it's kind of annoying, more often than not. I prefer mellow people.
Rayj
Yea, at times. But sometimes its annoying
Nicolatofu
I can be annoying when I'm hyper, and I'm sure a lot of guys don't like it when I'm hyper. That's why I try to limit the candy/energy drinks/yada yada..
heyyfrankie
QUOTE(anubis @ Jul 20 2005, 2:22 AM)
yeah it can be fun  happy.gif

cuz they're usually more open... and maybe loosen up a little  rolleyes.gif

but sometimes,

it's just damn annoying  wacko.gif

exactly.

my sister & her friends seem to piss me off. mellow.gif
xXMomoBubbleTeaXx
I'm hyper, but I'm also relaxed...& cool... happy.gif
cookienmilkfornaps
yeah... one of my best (girl) friends... is madd hyper like all the time

shes more likable like that... : )
skateforfree
i pefer more mellow people but that can be hyper but people who are hpyer all the time i just wanna be like STFU NOOB
banthisaccountnow
^rofl

I like mellow girls, but ones that are hyper once in a while are fine.
I can't stand people that are always hyper.
Hell-Rell
Sometimes but then they can get annoying
sheepy
i annoy people when i'm hyper :)
Sinigang Master
i like it because girls are easier to talk to, yet more difficult to talk to.. if that made any sense..
AngryBaby
^ i know what ya mean man its okay,lol
and i agree with you. if they're too hyper u cant get their attention
but if they're a little hyper they are not afraid to talk, and that breaks the ice, which makes them easier to talk to! yay
Sinigang Master
yeah, this guy knows exactly what i meant.
i_r_hispanic
wow that did keep me busy! i knew it was like something weird but i really wanted to know wat would keep me busy and it did...which makes me an iddiot... huh.gif how rude...hyper girls r cool...i like being hyper and annoying people w00t.gif ..ok i'm not suppose to be here..right oops! sorry girls locker room is boring pinch.gif
silentxcries
i can be too annoying and crazy when im hyper.. guess it helps me actully want to eat less junk food that will do that to me.. i mean i was really out of it one day and i had to do a project with a guy i had a crush on and i couldnt stop laughing!! pinch.gif i wanted to stop but i just couldnt.. i couldnt even say anything he could understand! i thought that he would never like me after how i acted.. but i guess i was apperently wrong.. but who knows another slip up and things might not go so good.. ermm.gif
Sinigang Master
any guys here think it's a turn-on? biggrin.gif

haha, jp. but seriously..
MrElsewhere
my girlfriend is so much fun when she's hyper. <3
aera
my friend is constantly hyper... but i'd rather be emotionally balanced hahaha... but some of my friends said i used to be like her i havent been as hyper as i used too...
iheartjohn
Yes, because then they put out easier.
FATALxKiSSES
More drunk then hyper. Girls are worse then.
michelina0kudelka
I'm a girl and I find hyper girls annoying, I can be sometimes too, but get a grip on yourselves! Most of the time it annoys the crap out of guys, you can just see the looks on their faces when theres a chick being reallly loud obnoxious and annoying! Sometimes I'm hyper too, but I know when to stop...and yeah its true, girls loosen up a bit... shifty.gif well maybe ALOT when they are hyper...
Eryi
It'd be a bit annoying, unless you trying to get somewhere, but other than that, no i don't like it when girls are hyper.
x____duckii
Okay, I'm a girl (obviously), and whenever I get hyper, there's no way you can stop me. Seriously, I even annoy myself when I'm hyper, but for some reason, I can't just... stop being hyper whenever I am. ermm.gif But I can be calm at times, too. mellow.gif
Sinigang Master
I like hyper girls. biggrin.gif
sweetabandon
24/7 hyper girls are irritating. once-in-a-while hyper girls are fun... then they downtrip and become self-consious and dramatic all over again.
RiC3xBoy
Not when im asleep....
Blank-OuT
Hyper girls are...just too crazy lol.
squashie
being hyper is attractive and funny once in a while. but they are hyper all the time, its just annoying. sorry to say
toodlepops.
unless your trying to make out or something

That made me laugh. Hard.
I like it when I'm hyper. mellow.gif
racoons > you
all hyper people are excellent

myself included
misoshiru
some girls are effing annoying when hyper.
pSyCHoBanana
i think its cute when girls are hyper. laugh.gif
starlette
having a healthy amount of energy is one thing. Being hyperactive is another thing. thats just obnoxious. I'm a very energestic person, but I dont jump around and smack people and fall on the floor laughing and run aroudn the room. People like that need to be smacked.
Levy2k6
i love it when my girl is hyper.. we actually do things other than sit around and watch tv and argue about stupid things.. lol.
x3_ken
YES
wadester241
It depends on how hyper they are...It can be cool!
Joss-eh-lime
QUOTE(mipadi @ Jul 20 2005, 6:05 AM)
Actually, it's kind of annoying, more often than not. I prefer mellow people.

usually when people are calm & mellow they are holding in things they want to say or do. im hyper with my friends sometimes...and it get annoying, i know. i acutally think im more fun "hyper" --i dont bounce of walls. i just open up.
Retrogressive
My girl's hyper, it's nice... but yeah sometimes she can get these major crashes and it sucks.
mona lisa
Ugh, the raging hormones..
Tribal J_Rome
i find them rather annoying.....

they also spoil the mood of the moment if it's not already dull.
Retrogressive
^Are your moods usually dull? shifty.gif
iNyCxShoRT
I can sometimes be bad, like when you're trying to have an important talk with them and they won't listen.
EmmalieV
Im only hyper when im drunk , otherwise im pretty normal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.