Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: J-BOOG
Forums > Community Center > Music
ShOrTy By NaTuR3
http://blackvoices.aol.com/black_entertain...718093809990001

Congratulations are apparently in order for former B2K singer J-Boog (real name is Jarrell Houston). The 20-year-old 'You Got Served' star is about to be a dad. A source close to the singer says it is expected that his longtime girlfriend will give birth to the couple's first child sometime before September...

kinda old news read somethin like it while back but i havent really heard much bout it..so i jus wanted to share..so dont give me crap about it..bein so old

-christina
angel-roh
wow congratulate to him!!! dang... that's nice. he's gona be a young dad! i didnt know he already had sex lol.
*B5'zMami4Lyphe*
Yea, I already knew about that. I wonder if it's a girl or boy. Everyone knows about it. (Well not everyone, but you knoe wut I mean). They were sayin Demario (Raz-B) havin a baby too, but I dunno. I wonder wut Dreux...'Drew' (Lil Fizz) doin, lol. So then they must put off F.B.I. (Fizz N Boog Inc.) for a while.
katssso
damn there all growin up
*B5'zMami4Lyphe*
Yup.
aeyungg xd
QUOTE(angel-roh @ Jul 20 2005, 11:15 AM)
wow congratulate to him!!! dang... that's nice. he's gona be a young dad! i didnt know he already had sex lol.

ahahhahas i love how thats the first thing you think about. shifty.gif
Nugget
Wow.. he's 20. mellow.gif Aww, he's gon' be a daddy. That's cute. He's fcking hot. _smile.gif
lilliannnn
Omg, I read it and I thought it said "about to be DEAD" and my heart seriously stopped. I love B2K. (Please, don't ask) Anyways... I'm happy for him. biggrin.gif
Im So Vain
it seems like everyone is having kids these days(at a young age) but congrats to him. i still think he's hot though.
j-kwon
Yea, I already knew about that. I wonder if it's a girl or boy. Everyone knows about it. (Well not everyone, but you knoe wut I mean). They were sayin Demario (Raz-B) havin a baby too, but I dunno. I wonder wut Dreux...'Drew' (Lil Fizz) doin, lol. So then they must put off F.B.I. (Fizz N Boog Inc.) for a while

I HERD HE WAS HAVIN A SON AND I THOUGH F.B.I. STANDS FOR FINE BOYS INC. LOL I LEARN SOMTHIN NEW EVERY DAY
j-kwon
Yea, I already knew about that. I wonder if it's a girl or boy. Everyone knows about it. (Well not everyone, but you knoe wut I mean). They were sayin Demario (Raz-B) havin a baby too, but I dunno. I wonder wut Dreux...'Drew' (Lil Fizz) doin, lol. So then they must put off F.B.I. (Fizz N Boog Inc.) for a while

I HERD HE WAS HAVIN A SON AND I THOUGH F.B.I. STANDS FOR FINE BOYS INC. LOL I LEARN SOMTHIN NEW EVERY DAY
ktsou11
wow, he's young. and he's hot! :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.