Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jimmie's Chicken Shack
Forums > Community Center > Music
mipadi
Has anyone here ever heard of the great band Jimmie's Chicken Shack? They're a really awesome rock/reggae band. I don't think they're huge per se, but every year they come to my town and play at Phi Kappa Psi (one of the frats at the local university) and it's always a great show. Anyone else ever heard of them (and maybe is a fan)?
Azarel
Haven't heard of them, but would you happen to have any links to their works so that we could listen too? :]
lKVNiiKINKYl
I heard of them but they were ok not something I would listen to
anubis
hmm... no but the title attracted me...

cos i'm HUNGRYYYY cry.gif
mipadi
QUOTE(Azarel @ Jul 17 2005, 4:05 PM)
Haven't heard of them, but would you happen to have any links to their works so that we could listen too? :]

Here's their website:
http://www.jimmieschickenshack.net/

I think they have some music posted around there somewhere.
Hiphop d[-_-]b
that wall of faces is scary [ in their website ]
angel-roh
Jimmie's Chicken Shack.

LOL that's funny.

Sounds like there was lots of cackle noises in his life or something lol.

Anyways, I never heard of them. Maybe they are just some local band.

Wow.... their website... so many faces. I don't think it's that scary looking. I think it's cool. It reminds me of futurama LOL.

The lead singer is pretty darn cute, but he looks like an old man that ages up to 42 years old.

Oh so it is a reggae band because there's a black dude with a green hat singing. lol. wow they do look very old.
mipadi
Well, they're not just a local band. I forget where they're from, actually. They're not huge but they're fairly well known in some areas.

Their shows are such an awesome time. They're like a huge party with live music.
lilliannnn
<3 Yeah, I like them. I used to listen to them a few years ago.. Maybe I should start again, haha.
heyyfrankie
hm. funny name. but i've never heard of them but i shall check out their site. :P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.