Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to Health!
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Health
xquizit
Welcome to our Health forum. Here you can discuss health related topics such as:
  • Nutrition & Diet
  • Mental Health
  • Sexual Health
  • Drugs & Medication
  • Diseases & Conditions
  • Exercise & Fitness
  • Etc.
Here are some basic rules to follow here in the Health forum.

Of course, as always, all topics/posts must adhere to the Community Guidelines. Please refrain from discussing explicit material concerning sex.

If someone posts a topic regarding sex, please don't post immature replies such as "Eww!! Sex is disgusting!" Even if you're not mature enough to handle that type of situation, others on the forum are, so please respect that. If that's all you'll post in the topic, don't post at all. However, those creating the topics should try to be appropriate in the details of the situation as well.

Also, as always, no duplicate topics. Always use the Search button before making a topic.

Thank you! _smile.gif
Azarel
QUOTE(xquizit @ Jul 15 2005, 7:05 PM)
  • Exercise & Fitness
Wouldn't that partly fall under the 'sports' category? Or 'sports' fall under health then? mellow.gif
demolished
IMP, I perfer exercise & Fitness to be in Health Forum because it's also consider "health" and its seem accurate. _smile.gif
xquizit
QUOTE(Azarel @ Jul 15 2005, 9:08 PM)
Wouldn't that partly fall under the 'sports' category? Or 'sports' fall under health then? mellow.gif

If people want to discuss their exercise routines or how to build stronger butt muscles or something, that would fit under Health. If they want to discuss basketball or chess, that fits under Sports.
Azarel
QUOTE(xquizit @ Jul 15 2005, 7:11 PM)
If people want to discuss their exercise routines or how to build stronger butt muscles or something, that would fit under Health. If they want to discuss Basketball or Chess, that fits under Sports.
Alrighty; in that case, alot of those 'sports' topics should be in here. :x
mzkandi
I want to make a sex topic, is favorite sex postions appropriate ? Some people consider them work outs.... _unsure.gif
demolished
IMP. Thats because they're sick bastard. They can workout in another way instead of hogging someone.
xquizit
QUOTE(mzkandi @ Jul 15 2005, 9:50 PM)
I want to make a sex topic, is favorite sex postions appropriate ? Some people consider them work outs.... _unsure.gif

That's funny you ask! http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...dpost&p=1462279
mzkandi
QUOTE(xquizit @ Jul 15 2005, 11:03 PM)

Ok glad thats covered so if I see anything like that I can redirect them to here.
heyyfrankie
let's hope this forum works out! whistling.gif
Looow
Yayyy! This way a good idea =]
yellowgurl
yay health forum thats good it covers more then just the "sex" forum
JohnELambert
My opinion, do not insert dirty things in an sex forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.