Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website Wants to "Feed Lindsay"
Forums > Community Center > Music
HappyHeart
Click here for the website

A whole lot of people seem to be on a mission to put a little meat on the increasingly prominent bones of Lindsay Lohan.

An online petition titled "Please Lindsay, Eat!" has gathered over 12,500 signatures from concerned individuals, who are united in their preference for the actress' once curvy figure from the days of Mean Girls as compared to her drastically slimmer bod of today.

"To: Lindsay," the petition reads, "We urge you Lindsay to please, pick up a sandwich and eat it, or ice cream, or any food that might put those oh so cute pounds back on."

Many of the undersigned beseech the actress to get help for a presumed eating disorder or drug addiction. A good amount also want the former redhead to return to her natural color rather than her current bottled blonde.

"You looked so much better as a curvy redhead!" one individual weighed in.

"Hollywood has too many skinny blondes! Go back to your natural hair color and healthy weight! Do you have any idea the message you are sending to young girls who look up to you? Please be a positive role model!" another pleaded.

The petition was started by the creators of FeedLindsay.com, a Website devoted to urging Lohan to down a burger or four. The site hopes to further spread its message by hawking T-shirts bearing slogans such as "Feed Lindsay" and "eat."

"Sign the petition and wear your "Feed Lindsay" gear proudly!" the site proclaims. "Let her know that no one wants a skinny malnourished skeleton, but her old curvaceous self! Together we can Feed Lindsay!"

The site also features a computer-generated photo of Lohan's head affixed to an extremely malnourished body as an example of the path down which the actress could be headed.

For her part, Lohan has repeatedly denied that her weight loss is the result of anything but good old fashioned exercise.

However, FeedLindsay.com isn't the only Website calling attention to the Freaky Friday star's diminished figure.

LiquidGeneration.com has created both an online game called Lindsay Lohan's Extreme Diet Chamber (not for the faint of heart) and a fake blog featuring an "Emaciation Proclamation" purportedly written by Lindsay "Skinny" Lohan.
Azarel
laugh.gif LiquidGeneration = awesome.
[Scr3amin][Horror]
Dear Lindsay

Go eat McDonalds biggrin.gif
stephinika
hahaha laugh.gif that's freaking great. its so true though...she used to be gorgeous...now - not so much. _dry.gif
bfleenor
I thought Lindsay Lohan was HOT in her movies now she like REALLY SKINNY i really dont like that besides she was HOT as a RED HED and she needs to go to McDonalds......... AND OR make another movie called Super Size Me v.2! and maybe gain some weight!
william
haha, yeah, i found this website awhile ago.
lilliannnn
I signed it. I loved her before she like.. died.
yellowgurl
she used to pretty before she went anorexic.
elmogurly
wow. everyone's talking about her. she's so skinny! must be the stress from being the public eye?? i dk
MarilynMonroe
She's really skinny.
But so are a ton of other stars &&some of them are alot thinner than Lindsay.
Why are people just attacking her?
It's sort of unfair.
MarilynMonroe
She's really skinny.
But so are a ton of other stars &&some of them are alot thinner than Lindsay.
Why are people just attacking her?
It's sort of unfair.
ichigofan
lol Woah people take celebrities too seriously
berry_lickable
har har har ! i love liquid generation.
gotahemmi55
yeah, i know what you all mean, lohan needs to return to her hot self!

I made an amazing xanga entry about it like on July 10th if guys wanna check it out, just click on my sig.
wind&fire
QUOTE(x tuned @ Jul 12 2005, 9:49 AM)
I thought Lindsay Lohan was HOT in her movies now she like REALLY SKINNY i really dont like that besides she was HOT as a RED HED and she needs to go to McDonalds.........  AND OR make another movie called Super Size Me v.2! and maybe gain some weight!

wow... that was really annoying to read....

thatys site is awesome "i see skinny people"
Saeglopur
She really should get fat. I swear ... her memory won't be as good.
toodlepops.
I bet if there were guys who signed the petition, a portion of them signed it to get her boobs back. laugh.gif
BrokenDream
*sigh* why does everyone care about Lindsay's image? but, it's her body! she did look good before, but it is her body. her stomach, her legs, her feet, or what-so-ever. why do they have to all of the sudden make all these websites saying, "OMG Lindsay changed her image, this is hot and this is so not" stubborn.gif sheesh, it's getting really, really annoying - God.

I rest my case..
Weird addiction
I think lindsay is still pretty...probably less pretty than she used to be...but no matter what, she's gorgeous...
[Mediocre]Artist
oh that weight loss is so overdramatized. yeah from a bad angle you can get a lot of horrible shots of people. I do miss her chubbyness though.
Kathleen
HAHA. That's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. I mean, yeah, it's quite unfortunate that she's lost all that weight in so little time, but still, why do you care? It's her own damn fault. _dry.gif
beambitious
is she really worth making a site about her? ehh she used to be good then she lost it. probably eventually she's going to pull a britney spears act.
technicolour
Why do people care? Why can't people just go on with their own lives worry about their own damn weight and stop worrying about what she does?

God, That sounded so mean but seriously. Come on. We have our own lives to live. Let the skinny be skinny. She's old enough to do whatever she wants, sorta.
sw33t_rouge
she used that shrink rap thing nicole richie used it to. there like monsters soo ugly.
[Mediocre]Artist
QUOTE(taggy505 @ Jul 12 2005, 8:40 AM)
is she really worth making a site about her? ehh she used to be good then she lost it. probably eventually she's going to pull a britney spears act.

get married in vegas, divorce, remarry, then become the White Trash Soon-to-be-Mom of the Year?
be-my-escape
QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Jul 11 2005, 6:38 PM)
isn't she only that thin because she's recovering from her break down last year?

yeah and since then she has lost about 30 pounds and she seems to like the slimmer figure so she's just trying to maintain it. the only thing she should do is get her old hair color back! happy.gif
HappyHeart
I heard she changed her hair color for a new role in a movie with like Meryl Streep. She said she would change back to red as soon as filming is over with.
Xx majuni xX
she doesn't look like nasty skinny to me...i thought she looked fine...
it's just her hair bugs me...i hate it blond. she should leave it as whatever hair color hers is...
shortiiex
that is so funny.....but whatever she still look hot though...less hotter
x____duckii
I signed the petition at feedlindsay.com.

"i used to think you were so hott but now even hillary duff is hotter"

LMAO. laugh.gif So funny, yet so true.
enyceXaddiction
i never liked her. but she should seriously start gaining weight.
angelrevelation
wow... should they really care that much? blink.gif huh.gif but i do agree that she's better with being a 'curvy red head'
KERP1UNK
oh my gosh...there are actually shirts and merchandise that say 'feed lindsay'?! thats hilarious.. and the pic on feedlindsay.com freaked me out!! :O
[Scr3amin][Horror]
oh my gosh...there are actually shirts and merchandise that say 'feed lindsay'?! thats hilarious.. and the pic on feedlindsay.com freaked me out!! :O

I saw some girl at my summerschool wearing it and I thought she made it herself but then I saw some other wearing it to so I was like 'WTF? They have a 'FEED LINDSAY' shirt'.
Wow she looks so creepy in the website picture
ag3nt_sm17h
Lindsay lohan isn't realy that beautiful, it's embarassing o see someone of our age become so absorbed in what the publis thins and about publicity, to do this to themselves..
rx_azngirl
She looked so pretty then, but now she doesn't.
jooleeah
I don't think people should care that much about her own image.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.