Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Clockwork Orange
Forums > Community Center > Music
[Mediocre]Artist
So my friend is having this Clockwork Orange themed party. All I know about it is that its a movie. Anybody seen it, recommend it, think its parent-viewing safe?
enyceXaddiction
a clockwork WHAT?
The-Mach-Hare
hmm i guess i dont get out much seeing that ive never heard of that in my life[/sarcasm]

(i actually get out a lot)
beambitious
i saw it a while ago. it was made in the 1970's. this will probably help youhere
dahding
errr...no idea what that means..soo...eep.
xXYouMeBedNowXx
IT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO WATCH WITH YOUR PARENTS.
[Scr3amin][Horror]
^Why shifty.gif? What is it about?
Lol & no I have never heard of it pinch.gif
wind&fire
its about this gang of guys dressen in...uh... youll have to look it up but they basically go around and break in to peoples houses and kill/rape/beatup them...
[Mediocre]Artist
"Alex, a charming young sociopath, is jailed for murder and volunteers for an experimental brainwashing treatment to reform criminals in exchange for a shorter sentence"

I'm so in! Okay so must rent under the parental radar. Thanks guys!
[Scr3amin][Horror]
its about this gang of guys dressen in...uh... youll have to look it up but they basically go around and break in to peoples houses and kill/rape/beatup them...

Okay. I dont think I am going to watch it with my parents now lol.
YourSuperior
I've never heard of it. :|
[ex]potential
whats the point in having a party modeled after a movie? that's just like having a party modeled after clue with the same plot and everything.
jordanriane
QUOTE([Mediocre]Artist @ Jul 10 2005, 5:17 PM)
So my friend is having this Clockwork Orange themed party.

It sounds like its going to be one hell of a part /end sarcasm.

Honestly, exactly why is this party themed after that movie?
You might as well just book a room in a mental hospital.
sadolakced acid
it's a book, which you could use to refrence easier than a movie.

and.. the first chapter is some guys holding everyone in a room down so they can take turns 'having thier way' with a girl.

sounds like a fun party.
Saeglopur
Wow. Your friend must be mighty creative. mellow.gif
[Mediocre]Artist
Turned out to be a relatively harmless party btw. The cake was the face of the main character and there were party bowler hats and pin the eyelash on the face I think. No orgies, no gang rapes, no cops.
sadolakced acid
awww.... that sucks.

were there oranges?
glit_gal
^HAHAHAHA

rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.