Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Layout time- anime
Forums > Resource Center > Showcase Booth
Latina Babii
Got a new new layout yalls ^^ THis one isn't default, I hope you like it.....this one didn't take to long, and it won't last as lon because it's to pink to me ^^.

Linkage <----Click ther to enter or click 'xanguh' in siggy.

This is a random anime chick, I duno if it's from a certain anime, oh and I think it might get accepted in createblogs skins yay!

I wlecome critizism ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I changed it and yes again. This one is feauted as Cheza from Wolfs Rain called Flower Girl. It's much better aligned, please tell me what you think, just click linkage or in my signature where it says xanguh ^^
Latina Babii
Thanks, this one I worked hard on, but who should my next layout be about? I want it to be someone famous, hmm....
toodlepops.
IMO, the navigation looks out of place. blink.gif And the horrizontal scrollbar irks me.
Latina Babii
Yeah yeah I know lol I'm still new blush.gif I'm still trying though =^_^=
Latina Babii
I updated, check out my newer xanga, I mad eit last night, it took forever, but hey, I love it! Read first post or click in my siggy to see the newer layout ^^.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.