Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: napoleon dynamite dead?
Forums > Community Center > Music
irenex3
iono if this is the right place. but i would just like to share something rolleyes.gif . did anybody know that the guy who played napoleon dynamite (John Heder) died in a car accident ermm.gif
click here for the story
basick
yeah he is buried next to william hung who died of cocaine OD
lKVNiiKINKYl
Really? I hated Napoleon Dynamite anyway...but aww, thats so sad!
EmmalieV
RUMOR ALERT!

::WOOOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOO ::

^Dont ask.
[Scr3amin][Horror]
napoleon dynamite dead?

huh.gif are you sure?
mellow.gif GOSH!
laugh.gif I loved that movie!
Kenado
^ so he isn't or is he? anyways that's pretty sad if he did that movie was pretty awesome

that was for emmaliev
EXPLO5ION
laugh.gif

Heh. I didn't like the movie at all.
mipadi
No, he's alive; it's just a rumor. Rest assured, citizens, that all is well with Jon Heder.
enyceXaddiction
GASP** WHAAAAAAAAT???? NOOOO. sniff sniff thanks for the update
heyyfrankie
rumooooor. rolleyes.gif

TOPIC MOVED TO ENTERTAINMENT
EXPLO5ION
Wasn't something like this posted a while ago? Anyways, even if this was true, im pretty sure the news or mtv would have said something.
chaneun
^Yea, but its gone now.
I hated that movie.

http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/heder.asp
im_aGERM
i didn't like that movie. but it's still kind of sad. =[
mipadi
No, what's sad is that people actually believe the rumor. wink.gif
starlette
HUGE RUMOUR GUYS!! This rumour went around a long time ago. He isnt dead. He is alive and kickin with his wife and children. I think this was alread posted a few months ago too.

Read the article guys. It says they were drinking. John Heder is a Mormon, a verydvout one. He doenst associate himself with people that would do that. Try again.
duplicatex0x0x0
I loved how they fineshed the article with the "Oh well." rolleyes.gif
beambitious
it's a rumor. what karamelle said. it's oldddd news.
ktsou11
wow, i just heard about it right now. i didnt really like the movie but i would have felt bad still. good thing he's still alive! :D
soulless727
hes not dead, trust me, im mormon and i have plenty of mormon friends at my church who know people down in utah who know him....lots of people involved in this..but yes he is truly alive....i also know people who have been to the highschool in ND, and worked at the chicken farm =] and if your asking why im talking about mormons....mormons made ND, sold it to Mad TV or whatever for like 3 million or some sum of money far less than what they shouldve asked for
PinkTrash
I think its just a rumour? ;s
ahh, i hope he didnt, I wanted a Napoleon Dynamite 2. =(
william
this thread has already been done twice.

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63485
(other one seems to have been deleted... it's linked in the above thread though)
EmmalieV
QUOTE(FroZenCloud104 @ Jul 8 2005, 5:17 PM)
^ so he isn't or is he? anyways that's pretty sad if he did that movie was pretty awesome

that was for emmaliev

Something Like this was posted.

And no hes not dead , google it.
mipadi
QUOTE(soulless727 @ Jul 8 2005, 5:37 PM)
hes not dead, trust me, im mormon and i have plenty of mormon friends at my church who know people down in utah who know him....lots of people involved in this..but yes he is truly alive....i also know people who have been to the highschool in ND, and worked at the chicken farm =] and if your asking why im talking about mormons....mormons made ND, sold it to Mad TV or whatever for like 3 million or some sum of money far less than what they shouldve asked for

Little known fact: all Mormons are connected telepathically to all other Mormons.
stephinika
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63485

remember to search. wink.gif

closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.