Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: would anyone like me to start a journal on...
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
bigpoppaproppy
a journal on what its like to be a rookie cop..kinda a documentary if you will ...as well as trying to balance everything else. do you guys want this? I used to keep it at another board, some liked it, i was asked to stat it again elsehwere so figured id ask here in case some of you wanna be cops/firemen one day

if you do, I will answer questions, but more importantly chronicle what it's like to be a rookie police officer...an EMT..and a volunteer firefighter all at once...more specifically while trying to balance my gf, social life, my LAST 2 semesters of college full-time before getting my BS, hmwk, life, etc

anyone interested?

if not, no loss...just figured i'd be kind and offer in case anyone was curious about these professions, which are commonly misunderstood

no need to get attitude if not like princess below _dry.gif
lbjshaq2345
yeah sure ill follow ya
Azarel
ROFL. You loser. No. Nobody else is going to say yes either. kthx.
[Deep]Thought63
Here with ya too.
bigpoppaproppy
QUOTE(Azarel @ Jul 7 2005, 12:46 AM)
ROFL. You loser. No. Nobody else is going to say yes either. kthx.

sorry princess, i was asked about it on another board and it got me thinking, so i figured id ask here since theres 10,000's of teens on here, im sure of which want to be cops one day and dont know much about what its like

go back to your cell phone, watching laguna beach, and the mall and leave the real world to us big boys, k? wink.gif
Azarel
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 6 2005, 10:48 PM)
sorry princess, i was asked about it on another board and it got me thinking, so i figured id ask here since theres 10,000's of teens on here, im sure of which want to be cops one day and dont know much about what its like

go back to your cell phone, watching laguna beach, and the mall and leave the real world to us big boys, k?  wink.gif
Don't call me princess. Ten thousands of teens here? Please, get your demographic facts correct before you make a generalization like that. Of the thousands of registered members of createBlog, there are only a few hundred that are actually active, that actually post. Of those hundred, there are even less that check the community center. And of all those members, the "teens" are mostly thirteen. Ugh.

Your original post asks for something like a documentary. That requires following you around all day. Nobody's going to fly out to Purdue University in the middle of butt fucking nowhere in Indiana just to do something like this to you.

You know nothing about me. Nothing in your last statement applies to me. Learn who you're talking to before making assumptions. THANKS.
CrackedRearView
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 6 2005, 10:48 PM)

go back to your cell phone, watching laguna beach, and the mall and leave the real world to us big boys, k?  wink.gif

Who wants to be a cop?

An idiot who'd prefer to risk his life for $40,000/year instead of working a nice desk job for $60,000?
toodlepops.
^Hahha.
It's a cool idea, but I doubt anyone will really follow it.
Azarel
QUOTE(CrackedRearView @ Jul 6 2005, 10:52 PM)
Who wants to be a cop?
Meatheads. :]
parallel
Oh wow. Your a rookie cop or whatever?
I wanna know some stuff. !
Also. What the hell are you doing on the internet then.
duplicatex0x0x0
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 7 2005, 1:48 AM)

lmao. THANKS for being a sterotype!
bigpoppaproppy
QUOTE(Azarel @ Jul 7 2005, 12:51 AM)
Don't call me princess. Ten thousands of teens here? Please, get your demographic facts correct before you make a generalization like that. Of the thousands of registered members of createBlog, there are only a few hundred that are actually active, that actually post. Of those hundred, there are even less that check the community center. And of all those members, the "teens" are mostly thirteen. Ugh.

Your original post asks for something like a documentary. That requires following you around all day. Nobody's going to fly out to Purdue University in the middle of butt fucking nowhere in Indiana just to do something like this to you.

You know nothing about me. Nothing in your last statement applies to me. Learn who you're talking to before making assumptions. THANKS.

sorry, I have better things to do than study demographics of a board I occasionally post at.

i didnt ask for anything, I said it would be kind of LIKE a documentary. but then again, who needs to pay attention when they have a mall to get to. heels might be on sale!
bigpoppaproppy
as you see a few people were interested, however since princess decided to be a complete bitch about the whole thing, then forget it.

I deal with enough of her type at work, don't need it here too
CrackedRearView
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 6 2005, 11:04 PM)
sorry, I have better things to do than study demographics of a board I occasionally post at.
i didnt ask for anything, I said it would be kind of LIKE a documentary.  but then again, who needs to pay attention when they have a mall to get to.  heels might be on sale!

Hey dumbass, take your pompous bullshit and feed it to someone who likes the taste.

Your mommy, perhaps. I know she's so proud of her baby boy, reaching for the stars to be a law enforcement officer.

How about you go serve, and protect, you moron.
duplicatex0x0x0
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 7 2005, 2:05 AM)
as you see a few people were interested, however since princess decided to be a complete bitch about the whole thing, then forget it.

I deal with enough of her type  at work, don't need it here too

I don't think anyone is interested in it... I think it was sarcasm...
Azarel
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 6 2005, 11:04 PM)
i didnt ask for anything, I said it would be kind of LIKE a documentary.  but then again, who needs to pay attention when they have a mall to get to.  heels might be on sale!
You don't even have to study them to realize that it's common sense that a bunch of prepubescent children would flock together to search for codes for a blog that they whine about their lives on.

Think what you want, I'm not a ditz or an airhead as you'd so like to believe. Those kids can't even spell properly, and here I am coherently putting down your points.

QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 6 2005, 11:05 PM)
I deal with enough of her type  at work, don't need it here too
Like I said before. Don't call me princess; it's not like I call you fatass.

QUOTE(CrackedRearView @ Jul 6 2005, 11:06 PM)
Hey dumbass, take your pompous bullshit and feed it to someone who likes the taste.
Your mommy, perhaps.  I know she's so proud of her baby boy, reaching for the stars to be a law enforcement officer.
laugh.gif
bigpoppaproppy
QUOTE(CrackedRearView @ Jul 7 2005, 1:06 AM)

Your mommy, perhaps.  I know she's so proud of her baby boy, reaching for the stars to be a law enforcement officer.

exactly why I don't post here anymore

used to try and help out in the locker rooms when all the 14 year old's would ask weightlifting questions, however most of them didn't know jack, were too lazy to study anything on their own, and then we got the e-hardasses like yourself.

i offer something in case anyone's interested since alot of ppl don't know shit about police work(even though if you ask them, they have opinions on everything and are armchair quarterback experts) so it'd be a way to learn something or at least an interesting read.

however all the e-cool and e-tough teenagers here see an oportunity to act like a badass and gain e-respect.

whatever. Like I said, better things to do...like frequent forums who's member base isn't 95% 14 and younger asian teenagers who don't know jack about jack in real life.
stephinika
please stop the bashing...otherwise this topic will have to be closed. pinch.gif

and enough with the stereotypes. just get back on topic people.
basick
1) yall are being rude

2) you making a documentary should be interesting.. id watch it
mzkandi
It should be closed anyway...
bigpoppaproppy
id have deleted it myself if I could, but that option isn't available to me.

enjoy the speeding tickets you probably could have avoided had I posted anything in a journal, since I guarantee you're completely ignorant to how those things ACTUALLY work, and not what you THINK is the truth/law. But whatever, I'm an a-hole for trying to help.
Azarel
QUOTE(stephinika @ Jul 6 2005, 11:13 PM)
please stop the bashing...otherwise this topic will have to be closed. pinch.gif
and enough with the stereotypes. just get back on topic people.
Close it anyway. He said to forget it.
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 6 2005, 11:05 PM)

QUOTE(basick @ Jul 6 2005, 11:13 PM)
2) you making a documentary should be interesting.. id watch it
Nobody's going to fly to Indiana to film it. It's not going to happen.
lbjshaq2345
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 7 2005, 1:48 AM)

ooooooooooo you got told girl
bigpoppaproppy
sorry to those of you who found it interesting. most boards have where ive posted it at, and most learned something about how laws actually work and what works/doesnt work when getting pulled over and how not to.
CrackedRearView
QUOTE(bigpoppaproppy @ Jul 6 2005, 11:12 PM)
exactly why I don't post here anymore

used to try and help out in the locker rooms when all the 14 year old's would ask weightlifting questions, however most of them didn't know jack, were too lazy to study anything on their own, and then we got the e-hardasses like yourself.

i offer something in case anyone's interested since alot of ppl don't know shit about police work(even though if you ask them, they have opinions on everything and are armchair quarterback experts) so it'd be a way to learn something or at least an interesting read.

however all the e-cool and e-tough teenagers here see an oportunity to act like a badass and gain e-respect.

whatever. Like I said, better things to do...like frequent forums who's member base isn't 95% 14 and younger asian teenagers who don't know jack about jack in real life.

As if you've experienced anything remotely difficult in your life. Don't get me started on not knowing 'jack about jack'.

Once again, you're being a pompous, presumptuous moron. I'm sure your story is very interesting, but be real.

Do the 95% of 14-and-under Asian teens really give a damn about an up and coming donut-muncher from Indiana?

I'd like to think not.

Would you like a chocolate sprinkle?
whomps
We do have a writing forum.
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showforum=31

You can do it there, if you want. And you don't even have to ask. wink.gif

Topic Moved to Writing
(Community Center > Interests > Writing)
stephinika
oops, didn't see he mentioned he wouldn't be doing it...my bad. pinch.gif my eyes are tired...

closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.