Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: jessica simpson vs. lindsay lohan
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
laxumaster8
on vh1.com, there is an article about simpson vs. lohan. [here's a pic]:

clickhereto see the full article. anyways, who do you think is really better. simpson or lohan?
[Scr3amin][Horror]
Neither
Skinny Skinny
But LL if I hav 2
Jessica 2 stopid n slut ass b*tch happy.gif
But so is LL but she aint tht slutty
LL is half a % not slutty as Jessica
I hate jessica's video 4 "These Boot......."
Point less car wash part
LL still a slut 2
WickedDreamer
Jessica Simpson. Albeit she hasn't been in the spotlight as long as Lindsay Lohan. Jessica Simpson has a stronger voice and a cleaner reputation.
sweetdreamsx3
I really don't like either..and even if I had to choose...I still won't know what to pick.
banthisaccountnow
QUOTE([Scr3amin][Horror] @ Jul 3 2005, 11:28 PM)

Jessica 2 stopid n slut ass b*tch

hrm. talk about irony...

Neither.
But.. Jessica Simpson is better now, just because Lindsay Lohan is anorexic now.

eeh. I can't believe I posted in this topic. tongue.gif
technicolour
oh heck, they're both retarted. one blonde one sick. oh boy.
heyyfrankie
well, jessica simpson sure doesn't piss me off half as much as lindsay does. rolleyes.gif
fallen_angel1137
I like some of Lindsay's movies but all in all, i like Jessica better....if i had to choose.
xenosaga
QUOTE(Frankie @ Jul 3 2005, 6:44 PM)
well, jessica simpson sure doesn't piss me off half as much as lindsay does. rolleyes.gif

frankie just posted what i was going to say happy.gif great minds think alike lol.
anubis
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
JESSICA
x100000

dude.
no contest.

jessica ALL the way
parallel
I don't really like Lindsay Lohan. So I pick Jessica.
toodlepops.
I like the picture. teehee.
I pick Jessica. Heh, Iono. I'm not fond of either
starlette
QUOTE(WickedDreamer @ Jul 3 2005, 11:37 PM)
Jessica Simpson. Albeit she hasn't been in the spotlight as long as Lindsay Lohan. Jessica Simpson has a stronger voice and a cleaner reputation.

umm, I dont know what planet your on. Jessica simpson was putting out albums long before lindsay lohan even had boobs! I think jessica simpson is a moron, but lindsay lohan is pretty cool. Besides, shes no anorexic, she was in the hospital for kidney and liver problems, hypertention, and exhaustion. Thats why she lost all that weight. But shes gaining some back now. I think lindsay has a long way to go. Jessica simpsons is a moron. Idd I already say that? I really dont like her cuz shes from my city and she makes us look like a bunch of morons. But really, its just her. And the people that go to her school. Theyre all kinda slow too. Trust me, I know, my boyfriends brother went there. She gave his friend a lap dance at a pep rally. Total morons.
1--GIRL
Neither... but if I had to choose... Jessica Simpson. She has more talent.
Weird addiction
definately jessica
Weird addiction
^ this isn't in forum games, it's in entertainment blink.gif
racoons > you
lindsay looks insane in that picture

they both bug the hell out of me. so, neither. if forced, lindsay, only because i loved the parent trap when i was younger.

also, good god, that screaming horror creature is just vile
Azarel
If I had to choose between the two, Jessica Simpson.
But one has the reputation of not being that bright, the other of being anorexic and getting a boob job. Not flattering for either one.
bfleenor
i would of picked lindsay lohan but she went blonde and jessica simpson looks better blonde. besides they hate each other cuz lohan kicked jessica out of her party......... pinch.gif that must suck.........
mzkandi
I dont care for either. But I will choose Jessica because she can sing ,meh
glit_gal
better singer: Jessica Simpson

better actress: Lindsey Lohan
angel-roh
Jessica turned into a whore when she made that new music video for her new movie. She turned into a complete slut. What happened to pastor's daughter? tsk tsk. Ashame on you, Jessica!

Lindsay Lohan --- way better. Less slut. And very BETTER.

And I bet... Jessica Simpson is worse than Lindsay Lohan... Jessica wants to show her boobs to the guy to show it off and just lure them into her like bam and johnny. and i bet she knows how to break a guy's heart.

and i know lindsay have dated bruce willis once...but still! that's not like the worse thing ever. it's not like she's the only one and besides he's not a rich 70 year old guy.
Bobblehead425
i'll go with the real blonde.
ktsou11
this is a really weird comparison but i like jessica simpson. i like her music and lindsay lohan... uh... enough said. :D
enyceXaddiction
I HATE LINDSEY LOHAN OUT OF ALL THE CELEBRITYS!!!! JESSICA SIMPSON IS ONE OF MY FAV. GO JESSICAAAAAAA!!
5ayuri
Even though I don't really like either of them Imma have to pick Jessica.
BrokenDream
QUOTE(glit_gal @ Jul 4 2005, 11:11 AM)

agreed with you 100%! I don't like Lindsay has a singer. she is better off being an actress. when she sings, I don't think she is being herslef if you know what I mean. Jessica is a better singer. she has a clean voice. I have her album happy.gif.
aeyungg xd
QUOTE(angel-roh @ Jul 4 2005, 12:38 PM)
Jessica turned into a whore when she made that new music video for her new movie. She turned into a complete slut. What happened to pastor's daughter? tsk tsk. Ashame on you, Jessica!

pastor's kids don't have to be what their parents are. ahahas i hate that assumption. people think im not fun because im a pastors kid. its annoying.

jessica is okay. she can definitely sing. lindsay can definitely act. its two different areas or what your comparing but lindsays attitude annoys me. evern though shes an 'adult' now, she acts like she owns the world.

jessica.
xMiZziexKiMx
i like jessica simpson better
seriouslynikki
Jessica Simpson, all the way. Agreed with aeyungg xd and Bobblehead425.
shortiiex
i read about that last month....um...
Loindsay Lohan..is someone you can relate too
but Jessica Simpson..you can just never get tired of her
squeegizzle
jessica is so much hotter even though shes dumb
xquizit
That's a really nasty picture of Lindsey. And what the hell is wrong with you people calling Jessica a "slut" for her latest video. First of all, she's only playing a character. Second of all, you all are probably just haters.

Jessica all the way. Better voice, better looking.
Fallen Fairy
Jessica Simpson!
There is no comparison.

fallen fairy
duplicatex0x0x0
It depends.. I like Lindsay Lohan somtimes.. but at others i think jessica is a much better singer. It's a tie to me
PinkTrash
Neither..
Lindsay lohan has too much of a slutty reputation, boyfriend issues, etc.
Jessica Simpson tries to act too ditzy and dumb in order for people to watch NewlyWeds, and to save her coureer.

pinch.gif
iheartjohn
Lindsay Lohan is f**king ugly.
`SWTWiNKLE3YES
QUOTE(glit_gal @ Jul 4 2005, 10:11 AM)

i agree whistling.gif
mocassinsx29
Hrm if only LL didn't go blonde...

Vocals
Jessica > Lohan

Acting
Jessica < Lohan

Looks
Jessica > Lohan [LL looks less pretty than JS to me... just an opinion]

So... Simpson. Even if she's a dope.
emazing
Jessica Simpson, hands down. Lindsay Lohan seems just so different from when she was younger. rolleyes.gif
HappyHeart
I used to like Jessica until she came out with that slutty music video. Plus her mom told people that she had an IQ of 160 yet she acts all retarded. I pick Lindsay because she can act and sing. People should stop focusing on her body and more on her music and movies. She has a very sucessful career.
EmmalieV
WTF!?

You cant compare Jessica to Lindsay, Jessica totally PWNS.
katssso
I like both, I can't choose.
xlauren73x
well IMO jessica has a MUCH better voice.. but for acting i couldnt say because i haven't seen jessica act yet.. altho i must give lindsay props for her acting.. she isn't half bad.
[ex]potential
jessica simpson by far. lindsay lohan looks like shit with blonde hair, but theyre both equally hot.
BrokenDream
QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Jul 8 2005, 4:18 PM)
Lindsay Lohan is f**king ugly.

okay, person, that was really rude of you to bash somebody like that. besides, you aren't really that on topic. it's not a topic on "bash Lindsay Lohan" stubborn.gif okay?
sadolakced acid
jessica simpson. linsey lohan is like... too unsure of herself. jessica knows she's a dumb blond and that's half the appeal. lindsay lohan is... she doesn't even know, i'd venture to say.
rx_azngirl
jessica's waaay better than lindsay.
xomzcutenessxo
GOOOO JESSICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nosuntoday
QUOTE(laxumaster8 @ Jul 3 2005, 9:27 PM)
on vh1.com, there is an article about simpson vs. lohan.  [here's a pic]:

clickhereto see the full article. anyways, who do you think is really better.  simpson or lohan?

i dont know... i used to think lohan could win but not anymore....ew.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.