Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Were Leaving....
Forums > Community Center > The Lounge
Pages: 1, 2
Pulchritude
Well Kelly(im_s0_sp0ngey), Toby(spiritedfreak), and me(azn.p3ace.mak3r) have decided that we're going to quit cb.

Well I am quitting cb because I can't handle all the backstabing and a lot of people are being jack asses (sorry for the language) towards me. I do not regret being part of the cb commuinity. I also want to thank cb cause I made so many friends and learned a lot of stuff. Feel free to contact me on aim sn is "aznp3acemak3r".
- Goodbye cb.

This is what Kelly has to say -

Yes, believe it or not, I'm quitting cB. I'm not trying to name anyone, but I feel like some people here have turned into assholes. cB is also getting pretty dull. It's not as exciting anymore, in my opinion. However, I will still be visiting the cB chatroom as usual. If you want to contact me, my AIM sn is "Kelleeeeeeeeeeee". So long, my dear friends.

This is what Toby has to say -
Hi bye.
P.S; You can catch me at spiffyyyy on AIM.

So bye cb hope you guys understand why we have came to this decision.
lovescream
Bye, Kenny! Bye, Kelly! Bye, Toby! I love you all except Toby! hug.gif throb.gif </3
basick
wow... ill miss you guys especcially kelly
Pulchritude
bye Toby bye kelly!!! I will miss you except for that stupid azn.peace.maker guy! gosh I hate him glad he's leaving. rolleyes.gif
Nugget
Kenny! Kenny! Toby! Nooo! Aww, I'ma miss you guys =( We must stick together through MySpace then. Aww, I'ma miss you. I think I might quit cB too. =\
iheartsimba
Aw, I'm going to miss all of you so much! sad.gif
Make sure to visit? =[
XLilAznGrl592X
Aww I'll miss you three! Kelly I'm gonna miss you so much!! And Toby!! and Kenny!! throb.gif I'll always hate Kenny :) lol im j/k. IM me sometime! and comment me on my myspace!!! =]
lolita kitty
ugh [is still having regrets about making goodbye thread and being yelled at] >.>

anywhoo, thats no fair. you guys are too cool to leave. NUUUU! *clings*
aw, goodbye. you shall be missed! cry.gif
KELLYYY
I hate that stupid Kelly girl. She's such an a-hole.

I'll still be in contact with you people. Don't worry.
lovescream
QUOTE(im_s0_sp0ngey @ Jul 2 2005, 9:34 PM)
I hate that stupid Kelly girl. She's such an a-hole.

Gawsh, I know, really! She freakin' snuck into my bed the other day without asking me. Tsk tsk tsk. </3
inthemudhole
Bye, you three...

Come to the chat sometimes, okay? :/
wind&fire
cya... i agreee mhmmm...
ANG33ZY
Bye guys. Imma miss seeing your posts, but it's okay I understand how you guys feel .. and we'll still talk through IM & myspace, roightt ? :D
toodlepops.
Aww, I'm gonna miss you three. ;[
Byebye
jeSs1cA
Ah, make sure to come back
and visit. didn't really know
you guys that well. but
have fun! _smile.gif
emazing
Oh jeez, I will miss you guys too much. Haha. Toby, you're uber-cool!
Kelly, you're always going to be way cooler than me. pinch.gif And Kenny, you're an awesome graphics designer, and really helpful especially in the webdesign forums and such. xD
You guys are wayyy NICE members. Jeez. _smile.gif Come back and visit sometime.
jeSs1cA
Ah, make sure to come back
and visit. didn't really know
you guys that well. but
have fun! _smile.gif
Looow
You whore. So THIS is what you guys wouldn't tell me on the phone. Arghhh you people are poooopy. kjfdsfs

You guys are going to come back. I just know it. Half of the people that quit come back.
hi-C
WHAT?! Toby!!!!!!! -_- Are you serious? Get your hiney back here!
heyyfrankie
mad.gif ----------------------> sad.gif

well, this made my day. ermm.gif
sharerol
Mannnn, you guys SUCK. I am willing to bet these are not your authentic goodbyes. What else would you do all summer? rolleyes.gif
lovescream
I could sleep..

I once slept 18 hours and I am willing to try to beat that record, Cheryl. :]
Teesa
fallen.gif
aw, I take a little break and I come back to see this? awww, you guys! I will miss you three dearly. please visit sometime. I throb.gif you guys.
sharerol
QUOTE(Spiritedfreak @ Jul 2 2005, 11:22 PM)
I could sleep..

I once slept 18 hours and I am willing to try to beat that record, Cheryl. :]

Toby, what a waste of summer.
Looow
^ Agreed. You guys suck.
nightmare4taki
Well I only knew toby but im sure you other two guys are cool as well. Bye bye for now, I have a feeling you will be back like the terminator. flowers.gif
KELLYYY
QUOTE(nightmare4taki @ Jul 3 2005, 2:24 AM)
Well I only knew toby but im sure you other two guys are cool as well. Bye bye for now, I have a feeling you will be back like the terminator. flowers.gif
Wait, wait. You don't know me? You bad boy. I'm Kelly. Remember?
sharerol
QUOTE(im_s0_sp0ngey @ Jul 3 2005, 12:26 AM)
Wait, wait. You don't know me? You bad boy. I'm Kelly. Remember?

Wait...so YOU'RE Kelly? Wow. You've been gone so long, nobody remembers you. You know me right? Cheryl?
jr0h
createblog is pretty dull to me but i still do it anyways. it kills times and plus it's..fun...
sharerol
*Shrug*

But you guys didn't discuss this whole quitting thing with me. 'Cause now, I think I might maybe like...take a break from createBlog? Or quit or I dunno.
But I surely won't be posting as much as I used to. mellow.gif
berry_lickable
goodbye.
adios.
paalam (something like that)
aloha
KELLYYY
QUOTE(sharerol @ Jul 3 2005, 2:55 AM)
*Shrug*

But you guys didn't discuss this whole quitting thing with me.  'Cause now, I think I might maybe like...take a break from createBlog?  Or quit or I dunno. 
But I surely won't be posting as much as I used to.  mellow.gif
If you want to. It's your decision.

Psst. We didn't discuss this with many people. wink.gif
sharerol
QUOTE(im_s0_sp0ngey @ Jul 3 2005, 12:58 AM)
If you want to. It's your decision.

Psst. We didn't discuss this with many people. wink.gif

Well duhhh. Only the three of you were gonna leave. So obviously, only you three would discuss it.
T_R_G
Its about time you guys get going... geeze
later
xoxoxx
hello hello. i dont know why you say goodbye i say hello.
parallel
Eh.
This place is falling aparrrrt.
pinch.gif

You guys seemed really cool too.
Especially im_s0_sp0ngey.
I like your username.
mellow.gif
PinkTrash
BYE TOBY. <3
I LOVE YOU TOBY. <3
EddieV
Well later dudes and dudettes, enjoy life!
DrSMooTH
I wish I could have gotten to know some ppl at cb before they leave cry.gif . Oh well, if you guys feel this is the best move for you, then, even if I don't know you that well, I'm 100% for it _smile.gif
jooleeah

losers. stubborn.gif

It's okay. I still talk to you three online anyway. throb.gif Come back. I know you will.
gotahemmi55
i'll miss ya dearly (even if I didn't know you) rolleyes.gif
KissMe2408
Wow...all you guys are leaving? Tis a shame :( I did enjoy seeing you guys around here. Oh well, we must all leave CB at one time :) lol, Good luck with everything
Pulchritude
QUOTE(sharerol @ Jul 3 2005, 12:02 AM)
Well duhhh.  Only the three of you were gonna leave.  So obviously, only you three would discuss it.

Cheryl we told you we might quit cb cause Toby, Kelly, and I weren't sure until yesterday night and I told you once you imed me that we quited cb. It was a hard decision mostly for Toby _dry.gif

and the reason why we didn't discuss this with a lot of people because we didn't want people telling other people and making such a big deal out of it (and I know people would have if I did) and now Nicole is gonna get mad at me cause i was suppose to talk it over with her sad.gif
kill me please
ah man but you guys are cool. with everyone leaving its making cb even more boring yawn.gif . im sad now sad.gif
kill me please
edit: stupid double post sorry
sharerol
QUOTE(azn.peace.maker @ Jul 3 2005, 2:56 PM)
Cheryl we told you we might quit cb cause Toby, Kelly, and I weren't sure until yesterday night and I told you once you imed me that we quited cb. It was a hard decision mostly for Toby  _dry.gif

and the reason why we didn't discuss this with a lot of people because we didn't want people telling other people and making such a big deal out of it (and I know people would have if I did) and now Nicole is gonna get mad at me cause i was suppose to talk it over with her  sad.gif

If you didn't want people to make such a big deal out of it, what's the point of making this thread then? mellow.gif
Pulchritude
QUOTE(sharerol @ Jul 3 2005, 2:20 PM)
If you didn't want people to make such a big deal out of it, what's the point of making this thread then?  mellow.gif

Well what I was trying to say was, we didn't want to tell people before because we weren't even sure if we were going to quit or not but once our decisions were made we decided to just tell everyone..so people can make a big deal out of it now since kelly,toby, and me go bye bye and wont be on cb mellow.gif

I love cheryl whistling.gif
YourSuperior
Bye Kenny, Toby, and Kelly. I'm gonna miss you guys.
freeflow
grr ima miss all 3 of you sad.gif
you guys better talk to me on aim
and keep intouch through myspace.
ichigofan
dude its a friggin forum why do people take it so seriously this isnt sweet valley high or laguna beach [sp?]
but okie dokie BYE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.