Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: r. kelly - trapped in the closet parts 6 - 35
Forums > Community Center > Music
basick
Credit: MTV.com
More drama is on the way for R. Kelly. The singer has completed a mini movie for his five-part song, "Trapped in the Closet," and at the end, viewers are promised that chapters 6-10 are on the way soon. All five videos that comprise "Trapped in the Closet" will be released on a DVD accompanying Kelly's new album, TP3 Reloaded, which lands in stores July 5.

He supposedly has written 35 chapters.

R. Kelly is really milking thi for what it's worth. I bet Dave Chapelle will make a skit about this. I REALLY HOPE KELLS CHANGES THE BEAT...

hre just for reading you get the r. kelly trapped inthe closet part 2 video - http://www.turboupload.com/d/1387/rkelly-c..._vidhi.wmv.html
nightmare4taki
I cant listen to no 35 chapters. I for one am not surprised that there would be this many chapters since chapter 5 ended so weak. What could he possibly have to talk about thats 35 chapters long. Im going to go get his album when it comes out though because I like that new song with him and the Game.
MrElsewhere
yeah you already know chapelle's gonna get on r kelly for this..
miszSERENiTY
Haha thnx for that link :] but damn, 35 chapters? I think 5 is enough...
lilliannnn
He deffinitly needs a 6th but 35? Nah.

Edit.
Just watched the video. That was some funnnnny stuff. I love the song though. Haha, I'm still laughing.
danielle_x3
lol the first time i heard of 'trapped in my closet' was on my local radio station. it played pt I and then i was like okay.. then it just kept going and going until part 5. i was actually listening to what he was saying the songs.. it's funny at the end how the last word echos.
Nugget
Ha. The first time when I saw it, I looked at the title and it said Trapped In The Closet and it had to be interesting.. I was just laughing. It got really intense for me too cause I wanted to know what happens.. Now, a man comes up.. hmmm.
berry_lickable
interesting song. first time i heard the first and 2 part combined it got me really eager to here whats gonna happen next. yeah its kinda odd but whatever
iheartjohn
What's with R Kelly and messing around with married women? Anyone remember "Down Low" and "Contagious"? huh.gif
Nugget
QUOTE([f]eleeza @ Jun 24 2005, 3:52 PM)
What's with R Kelly and messing around with married women? Anyone remember "Down Low" and "Contagious"? huh.gif

In the song, he said that she said to him she had no man.
miszSERENiTY
R.Kelly looked hella scary sitting in that closet lol..
nightmare4taki
^HAHA LMAO, I would have been scurred to except i would have been unarmed though.
untoldtruth
Another R-KElly drama nah their won't be 35 but their may be 15... definally 6-10.... i loved the video i was on edge even though i listened to the song thousands of times before it came out... Im going to support him by buying the damn thing then im gonna MASS download it lol I think he's doing a good job.. HAHAAHA can anyone sense MR. BigGs gonna be in this.. com on... its R-Kelly what would his songs be without MR. ?BiGgs?

Halla...
mzkandi
I saw all 5 chapters on Bet last night. I was on the phone with my homegirl and were saying his chapters would make a great soup opera.
basick
if you guys really want it, i got a snippet of chapter 6..
basick
QUOTE(brownsugar08 @ Jul 6 2005, 3:04 PM)
^^so how fast can you send it to me?

_smile.gif

how fast can you download?

R. Kelly - Trapped In The Closet Pt. 6 (SNIPPET)

http://s2.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/8464136faff8f4a0/
shortiiex
woah i thought it goes up to 10...this is going to be so cool...but what if he runs out of ideas?
beretta357
im feelin his songs part 1 -5 lol and i heard a bit of part 6 i have it downloaded here on my comp :)
eli5e
omg ... i only listened to 1 ..and i think that's enought ..lol

umnmmmmmmm ..i .. can't ...wait?? oO lol..
lKVNiiKINKYl
I got bored by part 2...
*B5'zMami4Lyphe*
35? You don't need dat much na. Lol. I saw Parts 1-5 and that was long enuff.
miss barnes
ohh yea i got the cd and now i gotta wait for 6-10. i hope its not 35 cuz damn thats a lot. that nigga bout to make mad money
Hiphop d[-_-]b
daaaaaaaamn. 35 chapters? when my friend jose hears this he gonna piss himself happy. geeh, lol. jose loves the videos. ive only seen 1 and 5 but nothing between or after..
nightmare4taki
Oops I'm on CB, so I can't use that word. _unsure.gif
So I'm just going to say there was nothing heterosexual about his performance of Chapter 6 at the VMAs.
Celebi123
Who Heard Chapter 6 On BET? BTW The Movie Is coming Outr November 1st Im So Excited Wonder Whats Gonna Happen
iNyCxShoRT
35 chapters? Wasn't it like 5? Well, I guess I'll have to take it look at it later.
shortiiex
i saw the sixth yesterday...it's like who done it
x3Death.By.Knife.
HOt SHIT! 36?

I thought that 6 was long.. wow, he has NO life
Aoiro
35 chapters?!
God, that's way too long.
But it should be amuzing.
I've only seen 1-5...
criss
Ever since we found out that Rufus is, like, going back to Cathy (or Mary, or whatever her name really is), I've been tossing and turning wondering how Chuck is going to get over him. And also, we never got any resolution to the sordid mixup with Sylvester and his woman, and Roxanne, and the police officer. And don' forget Sylvester's brother-in-law, Twan, either!

Still, if you've spent the last few weeks as confused and lathered up as me, I'm pleased to report your suffering will soon come to an end. Master storyteller R. Kelly droped a video for Chapter 6 of ''Trapped in the Closet'' which I found it available for download at KOvideo.net

All this (hopefully) means that by Thanksgiving, the only questions we ''Trapped'' addicts will be asking are: Will R. be up for the Grammy, the Emmy, or the Golden Globe?
Suspect
Wud Up yall, I'm the rapper/singer "Suspect". I just joined this forum. I think "Trapped In The Closet" is amazing, I don't really like R.Kelly and I don't listen to his music alot, but "Trapped In The Closet" was one of the best things I've heard this year because it combines all around entertainment, it's orginal, no one else has done this before, I mean this is like a song/ soap opera/ movie/ book all in one. I've heard Chapter 6 just recently and a 36 second snippet of Chapter 8. Sylvester (The main character played by R. Kelly) isn't in Chapter 6 though, Chapter 6 focuses on Cathy, Rufus, and Chuck. Rufus has to decide which one of them he's gonna stay with and which ine he is leaving. R. Kelly performed this chapter at the 2005 VMA's. I didn't really understand 8 that much because I only heard 36 seconds of it (starting from the middle of the song), all I know is it's about Sylvester, Gwendolyn (Sylvester's wife) and James (The police man) and it leaves off of 7 which I didn't see yet.
o0olaalaa
so many chapters ugh
miss barnes
i cant wait...to hear them all...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.