Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dear
Forums > Community Center > Music
Statistik
Dear Jin, Cassidy, & Swizz Beatz:

Im sorry i cant sign with you guys and i wasted your time. I think it'll take me some few years to get better at rapping. I apologize. I'm busy and i have stuff to do because im 13 and i believe that i dont have the skills to rap. Maybe I will change my mind. Please forgive me guys. I still enjoy your guys music. Ruff Ryders is my favorite label and i like every artists from there. I truly apologize Jin, Cassidy & Swizz.
cashidy
NOT GOOD ENOUGH JASON I JUST GOT BAILED OUT OF JAIL AND I GET THIS APOLOGY.... IM FEELIN LIKE A FAT DUDE WITH A SALAD RIGHT ABOUT NOW.... MATTER FACT IM FEELIN LIKE FAT JOE DOIN PILATES....

WRITE A BETTER ONE OR IMCOMING OVER TO RIVER VALE JERZ WITH MY MAN JOE BUDDEN AKA JUMPOFF AKA JOEY CRACK II... IMA HUSTLA IS IN STORES NOW COP THAT CRACK RIGHT THERE.... FULL SURFACE 4 LIFe

- CA$$IDY (CA$HIDY AKA MURDA CASH)
Statistik
Im sorry i cant sign with you guys and i wasted your time. I'm sorry for wastin your guys time. I apologize to cassidy, jin, and swiz beatz for makin dem call me for no reason. I can't sign with you guys because i'm busy and im a student and i got a lot of stuff to do. I truly apologize guys. Please forgive. Maybe, i will change my mind later. I dont believe in my self yet that i can rap or freestyle. I gotta practice and train more. Im not ready yet. Cassidy im really sorry for getting you mad especially jin and swizz. Cassidy, please. Your the greatest rapper currently. Your new album is hot and im feeling it.
nightmare4taki
Hey I just called Jin a few minutes ago and he doesn't want to sign me jason. How could you turn down 2 million dollars. I dont blame them.

Cassidy im going to be first in line to cop the album when it drops

EDIT// Jason what has happened to you. No matter how many of those haters kept dissing your rap skills you kept trying and you finally got good. Now it appears as though you have lost confidence. You are one Ill rapper to me Jason no matter what all them haters say. thumbsup.gif
cashidy
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Jun 23 2005, 1:07 AM)
Im sorry i cant sign with you guys and i wasted your time. I'm sorry for wastin your guys time. I apologize to cassidy, jin, and swiz beatz for makin dem call me for no reason. I can't sign with you guys because i'm busy and im a student and i got a lot of stuff to do. I truly apologize guys. Please forgive. Maybe, i will change my mind later. I dont believe in my self yet that i can rap or freestyle. I gotta practice and train more. Im not ready yet. Cassidy im really sorry for getting you mad especially jin and swizz.

WHAT U THINK IM BLIND LITTLE DUDE EYE GOT TWENTY TWENTY EYESITE AND I SEE YOU JUST WRITING THE SAME SHIT AS LAST TIME... U NEED A GHOSTWRITER FOR YOUR APOLOGY LETTERS AS WELL AS YOUR RAPS????? GIMME SOME REAL TALK LIKE FABOLOUS

Nugget
CASSIDY! I LOVE YOU laugh.gif
cashidy
QUOTE(aznangel4lyfe357 @ Jun 23 2005, 1:10 AM)
CASSIDY! I LOVE YOU laugh.gif

APPRECIATE THA LOVE MA GO COP THE ALBUM IF U HAVENT ALREADY... SORRY IM NOT IN THE BE$T OF MOODS RITE NOW BUT IF I EVER SEE U IN REAL LIFE U GET THE HOTEL KEY IN A SECOND.. MATTA FACT COP 2 COPIES ONE FOR TE WHIP AND ONE FOR DA CRIB

beautifuls0ul_x3
I DON'T BLAME YOU CASSIDY! <33

JASON WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YO?
Statistik
Yo man cassidy this is my real apology to you guys. Im sorry for not being cool wit u guys and not signin. I can't rap or freestyle. Ill think about it again. I'm really sorry cass. I aint feelin my self. please give me a chance. but cass lemme tell u dis, ur my favorite rappa rite now doing real things. im da biggest fan of urs
Nugget
Cassidy, what hotel and what key number? huh.gif
cashidy
QUOTE(beautifuls0ul_x3 @ Jun 23 2005, 1:15 AM)
I DON'T BLAME YOU CASSIDY! <33

I APPRECIATE THA LOVE BUT WHAT IS WIT DA MARUILYN MANSON JUMPOFF IN YA SIGNATUR??

cashidy
QUOTE(aznangel4lyfe357 @ Jun 23 2005, 1:16 AM)
Cassidy, what hotel and what key number? huh.gif

WHAT EVA WUN U WANT MA.. HOLD UP LEMME DO AN AGE CHECK ION U I DONT WANT TO DO SOME R KELYL SHIT YOU KNOW???

Nugget
I'm 18 babe wink.gif
cashidy
QUOTE(aznangel4lyfe357 @ Jun 23 2005, 1:30 AM)
I'm 18 babe wink.gif

AIGHT GET @ ME ON MY FAVORITE WEBSITE.. CLICK CONTACT AND CLICK BUY CDS ALSO .. GET SOME FOR YA GIRLS TOO CAUSE U KNO THEY WILL LOVE IT

http://www.cassidymusic.com/
http://www.cassidymusic.com/

Nugget
Well dear, why not contact me? _smile.gif Yours is too complicated.
SWIZZ
mah boy killa cash is speakin real talk... im too high to type ya know so go cop cash's album ... full surface 4 life... and vote for IMA HUSTLA on 106 and park and TRL... u betta do that jason...

vote fa that ima hustla joint its crazy ill...

u should sign up fa freestyle friday jason

- swiz da monsta
Nugget
SWIZZ! I LOVE YOU. OMG.
beautifuls0ul_x3
QUOTE(aznangel4lyfe357 @ Jun 23 2005, 12:36 AM)
SWIZZ! I LOVE YOU. OMG.

I SECOND THAT
nightmare4taki
QUOTE(beautifuls0ul_x3 @ Jun 23 2005, 12:36 AM)
I SECOND THAT

I cant third that but Im feeling your beats swizzy.
Statistik
aight cass i voted for ur video im a hustla on 106 & park and trl
cashidy
\

COP THA ALBUM MUHFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASICK DONT EVER LET ME CATCH U BOOTLEGGIN ANY OF MY SHIT EVER AGAIN OR YOU GET THE SAME FATE AS JASON.. JUST PLAYIN U MYT BOY AND ALL BBUT DIONT EVA BOOTLEG MY SHIT.. GO BOOTLEG 50 CENT OR SOME WACK SHIT BUT NEVER MINE

SWIZZ
JASON GET @ MY BOY JOE BUDDEN WIT A GMAIL INVITATION .. HES BEEN BEGGIN FOR THAT SHIT FOR A G'MINUTE... HE GOT A PLATINUM ALBUM

joebudden@defjam.com

and get one for my wifey aswell

gloriavelez@fhm.com

- swiz da monsta
Statistik
yo man cassidy ill cop your album. you have some hot songs in your album especially b boy stance and im a hustla. i have a question man. what/who were some of your influences to the rap game?
Statistik
QUOTE(SWIZZ @ Jun 23 2005, 1:48 AM)
JASON GET @ ME WIT A GMAIL INVITATION .. I MIGHT NOT HAVE 100 POSTS BUT I GOT A PLATINUM ALBUM...

joebudden@defjam.com

and get one for my wifey aswell

gloriavelez@fhm.com
- swiz da monsta

iight swizz.
SWIZZ
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Jun 23 2005, 1:49 AM)
yo man cassidy ill cop your album. you have some hot songs in your album especially b boy stance and im a hustla. i have a question man. what/who were some of your influences to the rap game?

THIS AINT 21 QUESTIONS
cashidy
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Jun 23 2005, 1:49 AM)

BIG, PAC, JAY, NAS, RAKIM, ERIC B, AND MYSELF

cashidy
I GOT A PLANE TO CATCH TO LOS ANGELES... SOME PROMO SHIT WITH DOUBLE R... JASON KEEP IT GUTTA AND IMMA KEE MAKING THAT GANGSTA MUSIC... COP THAT ALBUM IMA HUSTLA IF U WANT SOME REAL GREEZY REAL HIP HOP...

IM OUT

Nugget
Bye Cassidy and Swizz. See you at the hotel soon baby. wink.gif
beautifuls0ul_x3
Farewell Cassidy and Swizz. I shall love you forever and ever.
xquizit
basick
QUOTE(xquizit @ Jun 23 2005, 8:24 AM)

judging from the posts i see, it seems like jason somehow pissed cassidy and swizz beats off and apologized on the entertainment board... damn i wish i was there last night pinch.gif
lilliannnn
Is this for real?
Rachel
...Isn't Cassidy in jail or something?

Dear Jason,
Sadly, none of us care.
SWIZZ
QUOTE(aznangel4lyfe357 @ Jun 23 2005, 2:18 AM)
Swizz.

WHO?

QUOTE(beautifuls0ul_x3 @ Jun 23 2005, 2:19 AM)
Swizz.

the mike jones of the producing game .. im checking in on my sidekick2 and remember to cop this album too..

swizz beatz presents ghetto stories... one of my best works

- swizz beatz (swiz beats da monsta)
basick
OH SHIT I ACTUALLY COPPED THAT ALBUM SWIZZ....

i love this track Ghetto Stories - Swizz Beatz and ALien - Swizz Beatz... email me some free beats.. basiiick@gmail.com
Mr. Slowjamz
yoo swizz wass good ? i got a demo cd if yall want to hear it .....im a slow jammer ....so contact me ....xiMiJix@yahoo.com .....ill give u my number in private......ive actually been workin on some solo singles....my voice was pretty high back then ....and some of the beats were produced by Darkshadez ....you should consider them to as well.....they produced the latin album .....they be trying to promote themselves but you know how the game is ....its so hard ....so hope you listen to them too ....aight peace out ...1

happy.gif shifty.gif rolleyes.gif _smile.gif
wayne
ey swizz... u didnt call me back mofo... im going to nyc in july.. REMEMBER?, and u aint ever give me the hotel adress... mofo...
capz12345
Was that the real Cassidy?? The Real Cassidy!?!?
Nugget
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
danielle_x3
QUOTE(xquizit @ Jun 23 2005, 11:24 AM)

as i was reading through the thread, i was thinking the same thing. :P
cassidy & swizz are cool. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.