Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seguel to monster
Forums > Community Center > Academia > Writing
RiddleMeWonders
She hid behind the bushes waiting for him to leave the building
Waiting.. until it was safe to go inside.
Her eyes were lit with excitement
After all this time, she was finally doing what She wanted do to
And no one could stop her
There was no way she could fail
Unless he caught her now
He walked out, looking around as the lamps illuminating his face
He continued towards the parking lot and she darted towards the door as it was closing to sneak inside
She ran up the stairs sure that she had not been seen
Into the lounge she crept, and through the double doors to
Christoph's office. She was going to see what evil he'd been up to.
She was supposidley going to Tessa's her best friends house, but she hadn't made plans to go. She had lied to Christoph.
She turned on the lamp on his desk and started up his computer
she typed in the pass word to his account, guessing it was her name
frowning when she was right, but also happy it didn't take her long
"Some people are so predictable" For a minute she thought she was the one that had said it, since she was thinking it..
But it wasn't her. She froze, slowly turning in the rotating chair to face the owner of that voice.
Christoph. "What are you doing here so late, my love? I thought you were going to Tessa's for the night. Won't she be worried that you aren't there?"
Her eyes moved to the door "No... I told her I would be there in the morning to make the arrangments for the party."
"Really, because she called me a moment ago asking if I'd seen you. She hasn't heard from you in over a week." "I left a message."
"Well perhaps you better let me take you over there."
She got up, he grabbed her arm and led her out,
She got into his car and didn't put on her seat belt, planning to get out when he got in and explain she'd left something in the building, a purse.
"I have to go get something from the lounge, I left purse. It might take me a while to find it. I'm not sure that's where I left it. I need it, my medication is in it. I'll get a cab back." "Does Tessa not have medication there?" She thought. "Yes, I believe I remember her telling me about it. Don't worry I'll get your purse in the morning."
They drove to Tessa's and she got out of the car, walking to the door Christoph behind her. So Tessa was on his side now?
It seemed she couldn't win.
RiddleMeWonders
so I just realized I mispelled sequel.

>,< Bad Lindsey.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.