Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *love traingle*
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
sheilac825
well i know that is really a boring topic.. but.. sigh... it was bad. cry.gif

I have a crush on a guy since months before, actually I don't know him very well.. then we started chatting online this month.. before he told me that he was single.. and then.. I was crazy.. I told him that I like him last night!

And now.. I felt so embarrassing cuz he told me that he had a girlfriend which is in the same school with us. OH GOD, although it hurts me, but well.. anyway.. it's really embarrassed if i met her girlfriend in the school's toilet or anywhere else..

Then now, we are friends between the guy and I.. but well.. I'm afraid of LOVE TRIANGLE... whatever.

What can I do?
technicolour
you DO NOT want to get into a triangle. those things are AWFUL! Stay friends with him. Keep a slight hope up but whenever his girlfriend is around or within eyesight or earshot...back off. Keep talking to him. I guess keep a steady relationship going and maybe it'll turn into something bigger...and better. huh.gif
angelshortipnai
oh gosh, love triangles >.< i hate those... just keep talking to him and well.. if they break up, then u can do something i guess...?
mzkandi
Get out of the triangle of course and wait til he's single again (provided he does become avaliable)
xsweetxcandyx
don't get sucked in

i was almost in one because this girl and i liked the same guy
Se7eN_x
yeahh i've been in that same situation..i like this guy, but when i told him, he was single..then i guess he decided to get back with his ex gf and they're still together..there's not much you can do but hope for them to break up?? >.< wow i sound super evil lol
mocassinsx29
I think you get the point from everyone above me. -_-
STAY AWAY FROM EL TRIANGLE!!!!!!
Stay friends with him but don't get obsessed, there are plenty of fish in the sea. ["But don't touch Nemo."]
sheilac825
Really really thnx for all of your opinions... tongue.gif so the only thing that I can do is to stay friends with him, and wait until he's single again LOL.. but I'm really worrying if the girl looked at me.. it must be kinda embarrassing. In fact, I don't know who she is, but she knows me stubborn.gif Maybe she hates me lol? It sounds really awkward..
lozerface87
im in a worse on.
me = guy friend
he = likes my best friend
she = hates him
me = dies

what

goodluck with that (=
xMiZziexKiMx
awww.... i'm kinda in the same situation except that i didnt tell him that i like him or anything..... i still talk to him like friends..... it hurts..... =[
sheilac825
QUOTE(lozerface87 @ Jun 21 2005, 8:48 AM)
im in a worse on.
me = guy friend
he = likes my best friend
she = hates him
me = dies
what
goodluck with that (=

It's so complex:(
why love can't be simple
well

QUOTE(xMiZziexKiMx @ Jun 21 2005, 8:54 AM)
awww.... i'm kinda in the same situation except that i didnt tell him that i like him or anything..... i still talk to him like friends..... it hurts..... =[

Sigh, when I told him I didn't know he's got a girlfriend.. I'm just like a nerd now. Anyway your situation is a lot better than me. =)
missknowitall1414
aww that sucks. do not get stuck in one of those...bad....very bad...and if you think you feel bad now.. _unsure.gif
Eternally_L0st
omgosh, i hate love triangles! i got in one when this school year started. i liked one of my guy friends, he liked my best friend, n they got togther. it hurted like a b*tch, seeing them together when all i want was for him to pay attention to me! but yea.. they suck. dont get stuck in one cuz it just.. sux..
11x11
love triangles suck.
seremela_culnamo
I have been in this situation before, back in grade 8. But it wasn't a love triangle. Does a love square exist? Two of my friends and I liked the new kid.

Turned out he was a jerk and it seemed like he perfered me over my two friends. But I just ignored it after find out who he truly is.
TheReasonWhy
love triangle is annoying and it makes people realationship gets bad i guess
shortiiex
you should just back away, you don't want to mess up a relationship for your own reasons
alannajean
love triangles are the worst.
iNyCxShoRT
Stay out of the triangle like everyone else said, just don't try to break them up. Other than that talk to him as you always do and wait til he's single.
mai_z
ouch that sucks....especially with someone you know... I say get out of it. No use being 'the bitch"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.