Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drake & Josh versus Kenan & Kel
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
paul murphy
Kenan & Kel

Good times... cool.gif
Paradox of Life
Drake & Josh - Sometimes funny, try too hard to by funny, okay actors, very good plot
Kenan & Kel - Pretty funny, naturally funny, good actors, not really entertaining, okay plot

Hmmm... Drake & Josh because Meg's pretty cool and it keeps you hooked for a while.
dahding
kenan & kel: old school rocks.

drake and josh is okay tho. my sister likes it.
BeyondElite
Drake and Josh is much better. Besides, their jokes make sense. So. _smile.gif
paul murphy
QUOTE(AkaRyux @ Jun 18 2005, 3:00 PM)
Drake & Josh - Sometimes funny, try too hard to by funny, okay actors, very good plot
Kenan & Kel - Pretty funny, naturally funny, good actors, not really entertaining, okay plot

Hmmm... Drake & Josh because Meg's pretty cool and it keeps you hooked for a while.

Everybody "tries to hard to be funny" according to you.
Frizzank
Kenan and Kel,

I suppose its because im an Old School Nick guy.

farewell

frizzank
not_your_average
Kenan & Kel pwns Drake & Josh.

Period.
Paradox of Life
QUOTE(paul murphy @ Jun 18 2005, 2:03 PM)
Everybody "tries to hard to be funny" according to you.

That doesn't make sense considering you're the one who initially told me that I "try too hard to be funny". And if everybody "tries too hard to be funny", I would've said the same for Kenan & Kel. No need to attempt to diss me because my opinions differ from yours.
paul murphy
QUOTE(AkaRyux @ Jun 18 2005, 3:19 PM)
That doesn't make sense considering you're the one who initially told me that I "try too hard to be funny". And if everybody "tries too hard to be funny", I would've said the same for Kenan & Kel. No need to attempt to diss me because my opinions differ from yours.

Apology accepted.
nightmare4taki
Kenan and Kel without a doubt. Kel is just naturally funny.
basick
kenan and kel
heyyfrankie
def kenan & kel! they were much funnier and i love GOOD BURGER!!! biggrin.gif
iheartjohn
The show Drake & Josh is so ridulous, without any type of humor in it. Kenan and Kel, hands down.
Rachel
^Exactly.

Ya'll have to be joking. Drank and Josh is a terrible excuse for a TV show.

Kenan and Kel is funny and the jokes are better because they are not spelled out to you.
Mr. Slowjamz
...hmmm i havent even watched nickelodean for the past 5 years ......soo lol...keenan and kel i guessss...
smilz2dasun
kenan and kel definitely. drake and josh don't got nothing on them.

all these new nickelodeon shows suck anyway.
mouse_3k
Kenan and Kel more def. They are more old school and actually FUNNY. Drake and Josh is just plain stupid...Nickalodean (sp?) sucks now..back in the day it was so tight..now its just...ugh...
slipper
i miss kenan & kel. my dad even said "where's that show with those 2 guys?" i was like, you remember that?

i only watch drake&josh since i think drake is pretty good looking.
shortiiex
that's really hard...but i wish they play reruns of kenan and kel again....good times
sharerol
Kenan and Kel! Without a doubt. I absolutely loved that show. I wish it came back. sad.gif It just had a natural humor to it..much better than Drake and Josh, IMO.
tangerineChic
kenan and kel. for sure.
emazing
I like Drake & Josh, their humorous jokes alwas makes me giggle.
I don't know what time it's on though. o_o Usually I just flip to Nickolodeon and I see that show.
Meg's so devious. pinch.gif
delicateATROCiTY
i've never heard of drake & josh. but i love kenan & kel
jooleeah
QUOTE(paul murphy @ Jun 18 2005, 4:35 PM)
Apology accepted.

What are you talking about? She didn't give you an apology.

Kenan and Kel. There's no competition.
Kathleen
Pshawl. Two words: ORANGE SODA.
sharerol
QUOTE(Kathleen @ Jun 18 2005, 6:52 PM)
Pshawl. Two words: ORANGE SODA.

ohmy.gif

"WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA?"
"KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA! I DO, I DO, I DO...OOH!"

laugh.gif laugh.gif Oh, that show pwned.
angel-roh
kenan & kel of course!!!! they are the funniest guys to me. I don't really like drake and josh because.... i never laughed. they dont have sense of humor like kenan and kel? maybe they do, but i never noticed it at all. i have known kenan & kel since the show called "All that"... drake and josh is the beginning.. i have to see more of them... but i actually stopped watching like few episodes...because it's not that funny? well except the girl from school of rock. i think she's the funniest girl there.
me1issaaaa
How could you even compare the two?!?!

Kenan & Kel. Hands down. Drake & Josh is so... eww. It's so present-day Nickelodeon. I miss the old 90's stuff.

Ah, memories.
lovescream
Kenan and Kel. Hahaha, those were the good times. That old show. =] I loved Kel.

"Who loves Orange soda? I do! I do!"
xbr0kensmil3
Kenan and Kel definately.
yupimchuck
KENANANDKELDUH.
banthisaccountnow
Kenan and Kel

:/
BrokenDream
Ahaha, I love both.

Kel off of Kenan & Kel was so funny with his ORANGE SODA.

But, Drake and Josh is funnier to me. That's my vote.
Tung
kenan and kel was so classic and clean. i like it!!
5ayuri
Kenan and Kel
IMO Drake and Josh is such a dumb show, I really dont like it. They arent funny, at all.
Paradox of Life
Now that I think about it, Drake & Josh seems like just a wannabe. Kenan & Kel is a classic. If I could change my vote, I'd change it. I just haven't seen it in a while. I love that Good Burger crap. laugh.gif

Orange soda. tongue.gif
jnukes
Kenan & Kel .. DEF .. what kind of comparison is that ?? ..

But Drake & Josh has some funny moments ..
mzkandi
Kenan and Kel because they were the orginals.
wayne
QUOTE(not_your_average @ Jun 18 2005, 3:15 PM)
Kenan & Kel pwns Drake & Josh.

Period.

cool.gif dats was what i was going to say
ANG33ZY
QUOTE(sharerol @ Jun 18 2005, 6:56 PM)
"WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA?"
"KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA!  I DO, I DO, I DO...OOH!"

pahahahaa.

kenan & kel no doubt
KissMe2408
aw man i miss watching Kenan & Kel with a bottle of orange soda ;)
Weird addiction
Haven't seen drake and josh so kenan and kel, it's kinda funny...
..:loveee.NuTTii
Kenan & Kel. Nick is getting stupid now. Drake and Josh is okay though. My mom loves it.
MetalChick77
kenan and kel was such a funny show. i miss it :(
lilliannnn
That's hard. I looooved Kenan & Kel. Old school, all the way. But Drake & Josh is pretty good, too. I'm not voting. It's a tie.
jooleeah
You guys totally forgot about "Good Burger".

wub.gif
tweeak
QUOTE(xoxo_koala_kisses_ @ Jun 18 2005, 10:21 PM)
How could you even compare the two?!?!

Kenan & Kel. Hands down. Drake & Josh is so... eww. It's so present-day Nickelodeon. I miss the old 90's stuff.

Ah, memories.

yeah, exactly. although, come to think of it, i never liked kenan and kel. but it's still better than drake & josh. whatever happened to kel?
racoons > you
what is drake and josh?

kenan and kel ought ot be given a 'james prize for being the best thing ever'

i tend to give about 87 a day, though, bu tstill

i loved when they got their heads stuck ina fence
jackizzle
AWW HERE IT GOESSSS

i lvoed that part where kenan would tell kel to go get weird stuff and meet him in some weird palce. i definitly vote kenan and kel
mocassinsx29
Kenan & Kel 'cause that orange soda stuff cracks me up like hell. xD And that Repairman stuff. :) Drake and Josh are alright but Josh tries too hard...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.