Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ever been caught by ur girls parents?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
lbjshaq2345
okee has anybody ever been walked in on while you've been doin anything with ur girl????

i have at her house we were makin out and her dad walked in [she my ex] [he a preacher] he got REALLY PISSED
Gwardys
Ohhhh, my brother did the same thing. I was in my room, and my girlfriend and I were making out and he walked right in on us. Not fun trying to explain it to everyone.

shifty.gif I loved the attention at school.
aera
there was this movie where the mom came home and she was like "did your girlfriend that looks like a duck leave yet?" and she walked in on them making out. laugh.gif of course they didnt show them making out, but they were in bed ><
XaZnX07
lol hahah good story

umm well my girlfriend has really good ears lmao hahah she can hear some one down the hall way and we just stop what we were doing and then when the coast is clear right back to it lol

.:tony:.
Eryi
I remember a drama where the mother walks in while her daughters having sex. She's like, 'That's my girl!' & 'Can I get you guys something, like a condom for a boy?' Lmao I was rolling my ass off.
datass
o i think thats mean girls...at least for the condom thing. lol
haostar
no but this one time i went over to my ex's house and the next morning (after i left obiously) her parents found the used condom in between the sheats _dry.gif yhea trust me try explaining THAT ONE stubborn.gif
Levy2k6
me and my gf never been caught doing anything... we are pretty fast at hiding stuff and im always paranoid...

im the paranoid bf.. haha.
IamRad
QUOTE(haostar @ Jun 20 2005, 7:10 PM)
no but this one time i went over to my ex's house and the next morning (after i left obiously) her parents found the used condom in between the sheats _dry.gif yhea trust me try explaining THAT ONE stubborn.gif

awww that must suck. haha
CrazayChristian
THat would suck, but I havn't done anything worth being caught in so...yeah..
cookieskater2
QUOTE(Levy2k6 @ Jun 20 2005, 8:40 PM)
me and my gf never been caught doing anything... we are pretty fast at hiding stuff and im always paranoid...

im the paranoid bf.. haha.

Haha, that's me, I can hear a pin drop so I know when to cut things out...
LOVE machine x
ive been cought doing alot worse than making out with my boy by a police officer behind bleechers at a community football field.
LOVE machine x
QUOTE(JAMx33 @ Jun 15 2005, 9:05 AM)
I remember a drama where the mother walks in while her daughters having sex. She's like, 'That's my girl!' & 'Can I get you guys something, like a condom for a boy?' Lmao I was rolling my ass off.

lmao thats mean girls ! haha reginas making out on the bed and her moms all "can i get you guys something? a snack? a drink? a condom?" XD
latinprep12
QUOTE(CrazayChristian @ Jun 20 2005, 10:34 PM)
THat would suck, but I havn't done anything worth being caught in so...yeah..

yeh me either never caught and i thanks the lord for that
AMBERLY07
QUOTE(icy_wonderland @ Jun 20 2005, 12:41 AM)
o i think thats mean girls...at least for the condom thing. lol

i think it was mean girls
ggggggunit808
once me and my ex was layin on her bed lights low slow music play alone didnt do nothin yet but her mom walk in on us and i was facin my ex back to her my mom and i was like dont tell me that your mom it was funny though
racoons > you
i've been drunk and vomitting infront of my ex's mother, if that counts
racoons > you
double post.

KCMD
incoherent
no...im pretty good at hiding stuff and my parents always go to bed really early.
heyyfrankie
nope.
kpx_danny
nope im glad though becuz it woulda bveen mad embaressing lol
pen915
we've never been caught...almost though...like right after we got done making out her grandma came and checked in on us...i wouldv'e said it was cpr or something...but ya...then there was the night where we went outside and "fooled around." like 5 minutes after we went back inside my mom picked me up from her house...i was on the verge of laughing on the way back to my house
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.