Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you like girls to ask you out or....?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
lAdDLuVeR1
Do you prefer the girl to ask you out or you ask the girl out? I'm a girl and I need to know cuz I'm really confused.
mipadi
Generally I've found that girls don't often ask guys out. Many I know claim that's not the way it works, so they don't, even if they want to.

As a guy, I've found I generally do the asking. But really, I wouldn't mind at all if a girl asked me. Some girls have asked me for dates and not only have I been flattered, but often times I have said yes, just because I was impressed they actually asked (and, hey, I probably wasn't doing anything that night, anyway).
topsyturvy
^ Thanks for making that clear. _smile.gif

Most of the time the guys don't mind... right? I've tried a few times and it's all worked. rolleyes.gif Don't worry about it... if the guy was really interested, he wouldn't mind whether it's you or him asking.
Eryi
Theres 'millions' of posts like these. Search for it, but it doesn't really matter who asks who out. Not like I'd go out with the girl who asked me though.
ichigofan
ive asked a guys out and some say no but most say yes YAY i hate it when girls want to have equal rights and not be appointed "girly" jobs or positions and yet they dont take initiative and expect a guy to pay for everything and to ask them out its time for things to change so ask him out and if he says no then F&*% him or whoever else your interested in ;-)
Daniel Rodriguez
I don't really care, I like for girls to ask but what I hate is when people get other people to ask or they write notes to you _dry.gif
lKVNiiKINKYl
Well most guys don't care, but my friends told me they hate it when they have to ask because they see the guy diffrently. They think that if he isn't brave enough to ask them out, then what would happen later on. Their words not mine but still they have somewhat of a point...
Rayj
I like when girls ask me out. It allows them to realize how hard it is when boys do it. plus, it feels good when i get asked out every now and then
imjustkiddin
i dont mind who asks who cuz it doesnt really matter, as long as ur still gonna go out i guess so yeah

~chris
XtasyHigh
sorry if i'm being stereotypical, but isn't usually the guy who asks the girl out? because they [the guy] feels more dominant that way. at least, that's what my friend told me.
x0x0_kelly
mostly guys ask girls. I don't ask guys. it just doesn't...well...feel right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.