Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mJ
Forums > Community Center > Music
apple.
Deleted,, thanks for the replies.
mzkandi
There is a topic about micheal jackson and his trail in debate.
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=70930
angel-roh
wow 45 cars?!?!?! that's crazy... lol. I didn't know his trial was over... yeah I wonder if he will try and get out of the jail. I'm confused... he was guilty of his trial, right? it's kinda weird when his oldest brother was like "he's innocent"... ??? lol anyways, i think he will get out of jail by his fans or himself since he's rich. i mean i saw this one show where he was buying these real gold statues at this one rich store... he should sell them too!

anyways how much is the bail to get out of the jail?
EmmalieV
He has to do the time , he can bail himself out but he will just get back in and its TRIAL =)
emazing
I never knew he had 45 cars, that's a lot of insurance to purchase.
But then again, he is a pretty rich person - sure, he has had a lot of mistakes, but I don't really believe he molested that kid. :/
curiousperson
message 2 m.j.
get a nose
SimplePlan_Luvr
wooh! 45 cars... woow 4 sum reason I am really shocked... well if he goes in jail, hes probably gonna b in there a lifetime so jst sell all of it Mr. Jackson 2 of couse mee biggrin.gif !

_dry.gif u sexual kid touching rich ass

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.