Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audioslave - Out of exile
Forums > Community Center > Music
x_far_x
Yea, Audioslave fans, what do you think of the new stuff? I thought it was pretty good, but not as good as the 1st. I think Tom Morello is trying a little too hard on the idea of using effects, and it's good because now Bass actually plays melody instead of rhythm.

-FaR
Luster Soldier
I have yet to get it, though I heard some samples. It sounds great, seems to be a lot heavier than the first. I might get it if I acquire some extra bucks.
gvoxford
I just bought it today and I'm glad there's a thread on it! (Having only listened to it for about twenty minutes) I'd say I'm really liking Yesterday to Tomorrow, The Curse, and Be Yourself. Be Yourself isn't that great as a single but it's catchy. Doesn't Remind Me is a little funky... leaning to more mainstream. The solo in it totally makes up though.
I don't think Morello's trying too hard with the effects; just experimenting. The tremolo is the only thing going a bit overboard... but then again that's kinda his thing. Overall I'm satisfied with it so far!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.