Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pretty ricky - grind with me
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2
nightmare4taki
Naomi got this song stuck in my head yesterday and now Steven got it stuck in my head today. Now im beginning to like this song more and more everytime I hear it.

What does everyone else think of this song?
KELLYYY
Same here. Angie made me get it stuck in my head. I was about to make a topic on this. stubborn.gif
sharerol
Hahaha..I haven't even heard it..
mellow.gif
Teesa
Ooh, I throb.gif that song =)
lilliannnn
i like the chorus.. but not really the rapping verses..
d0nchikit0
That song is so annoying.. I hate the video.. and why is the name of the group Pretty Ricky?
xquizit
absolutely HATE it. the beat is fine, the hook is catchy but those are some of the WORST lyrics i've ever heard. those dudes are terrible. and don't even get me started on the video.

nah, nevermid that. those guys look like the ghetto version of those queer eye guys. i like how they're trying to look hard and tough in the video but then they got their little flaming dance moves. i can laugh at that video for days. laugh.gif not to mention their name is 'pretty ricky'.
jnukes
^lmao .. i agree

does tha beat remind anyone of " Genuwine - Differences " ? .. it does to me ..

tha hook's okay .. and tha guy's voice is funny when he sings it .. lol ..

but tha verses .. eghh .. take them out, repeat tha hook 8 times and i'll consider it an " okay " song ..
emptyminded
I laugh. The song is just plain weird. The name of the group totally doesn't match the group themselves. Oh and the video didn't make any sense.
EmmalieV
babyy grinnd with mee ..

I <3 it <3 it <3 it.
ANG33ZY
I like it.. mauhaa. Everytime I hear it, it reminds me of someone cause they had some of the song in their away message and it's like 0MqOzERSZ. What a tease.

oh yeah and they're not pretty.

crazy.gif
miszSERENiTY
QUOTE(lilliannnn @ May 29 2005, 6:03 AM)
i like the chorus.. but not really the rapping verses..

Yeaa same here. It kills it with the rap lyrics..blehh
miss barnes
i like the song but, the video is a f**kin joke. only 1 of them is cute. the nigga with the dreads is a damn mess. oh, and their names....spectacular...& some other stupid stuff. who's ricky anyways....
d0nchikit0
QUOTE(xquizit @ May 29 2005, 9:40 AM)
absolutely HATE it. the beat is fine, the hook is catchy but those are some of the WORST lyrics i've ever heard. those dudes are terrible. and don't even get me started on the video.
nah, nevermid that. those guys look like the ghetto version of those queer eye guys. i like how they're trying to look hard and tough in the video but then they got their little flaming dance moves. i can laugh at that video for days. laugh.gif not to mention their name is 'pretty ricky'.

Well said buddy.

And ricky is the guy they have a crush on. whistling.gif
heyyfrankie
it's a good song but the radio stations here play it too much. like, i hate it now because of that reason. _dry.gif
xbr0kensmil3
it's ok i guess. haven't seen the video.. i thought it was just one guy singing it that's why they call it Pretty Ricky.. 0.o i'm slow.
BELLA_RAGAZZA
i like the song.. although the video is corney.. really corney.

_smile.gif
xquizit
QUOTE(miss barnes @ May 29 2005, 4:05 PM)
the nigga with the dreads is a damn mess.

agreed. he's the one i laugh at the most. look at his face when he falls off the hammock and when he does that weird little jump.

bahahahhaahahaha. laugh.gif
miss barnes
^^^omg yes! i hope he's not trying to act hard. he's main one that jacks up that group. if i was the girl he was with in the video, i'd be mad as hell. she got the ugliest one
ThePrincessofTKD
this song makes me laugh. before my spanish exam, someone turned up the stereo so loud and the song was playing and everyone started singing. laugh.gif good times.
jnukes
Pretty Ricky's a group ? .. i always thought it was just one guy ..
DrSMooTH
QUOTE(xquizit @ May 29 2005, 10:40 AM)

Hahahhahahahahahaha. Same here laugh.gif
basick
shits hilarious .. funniest 3 moments countdown

3) when the dude with the dreads falls out the hammock and does a hop step

2) the dude gets out of the pool... and they do a non existant abs shot....

1) at the end when the beat speeds up... their legs and hands get retarded and they start doing this werid dance... lmfao... and then they do the thunder clap... hahahahahha

i cant stand rap grounds with choreographed moves.
jnukes
^ what about in tha beginning when tha guy's all moaning .. and then tha guy w/ tha dreadlocks comes out from tha pool .. omg that guy look so freaking goofy !!! ..
miss barnes
the nigga in the pool wanna be sexxy so bad but, he aint! sorry but, his gap bothers me
xquizit
QUOTE(basick @ Jun 2 2005, 10:50 PM)
shits hilarious .. funniest 3 moments countdown
3) when the dude with the dreads falls out the hammock and does a hop step

2) the dude gets out of the pool... and they do a non existant abs shot....

1) at the end when the beat speeds up... their legs and hands get retarded and they start doing this werid dance... lmfao... and then they do the thunder clap... hahahahahha
i cant stand rap grounds with choreographed moves.

EXACTLY. The video is a joke. Why do people vote for it?
nightmare4taki
^maybe because they want a good laugh. laugh.gif
ichigofan
im a d/l it it seems good
sharerol
Lmao. I'm gonna bring this topic back.

I just heard it and watched the video for the first time...just now.
And.....

I like it. o.o Wow. Shoot me now.
Im So Vain
the song is alright (not the best), but they have better songs on their album though.
mzkandi
I like it even though it is a bit overplayed where I stay
wayne
lmao.. the song is hilarious
AznVi3tGrl
I like it...
KELLYYY
Silkhem or whatever his name is annoys me. :\

Omfg. "Pleasure"... ugghhhhh. wub.gif
me1issaaaa
Lmao. My friend sent me the song and threw out lines saying how it... somehow fits with our relationship. Dork. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I actually like it, for some reason. I usually hate that kind of music, but this one just isn't that bad, IMO. *Shrug*
lilliannnn
QUOTE(mzkandi @ Jun 21 2005, 1:25 AM)
I like it even though it is a bit overplayed where I stay

Same. It's alright.
lbjshaq2345
QUOTE(d0nchikit0 @ May 29 2005, 9:44 AM)
That song is so annoying.. I hate the video.. and why is the name of the group Pretty Ricky?

the name of the lead singer the guy on the chorus is pretty ricky the name of the group is pretty ricky and the mavericks i love the song and the video
whywasisostupid
i like the song actulay.
xxplicit
it's catchy cuz my friends at school were SO obsessed with that song that they kept on singing it.. got it stuck in my head.
reflection
QUOTE(Teesa @ May 29 2005, 3:30 AM)
Ooh, I throb.gif that song =)

same here
Mr. Slowjamz
i wonder why alot of girls like the song "baby ,grind with me " ...... shifty.gif ..hey, its fine with me if girls ..like that song.....it just makes me more happy to hear that in there mouths laugh.gif
Animeloverhk93
isnt it grind on me? lol!

At first i thought it was gross but i still do.. i just heard the song just now! =)
Mr. Slowjamz
QUOTE(Animeloverhk93 @ Jun 21 2005, 9:09 PM)

At first i thought it was gross but i still do.. i just heard the song just now! =)

oo yea ...its even better ...fine i guess ill grind on u laugh.gif
KELLYYY
QUOTE(Animeloverhk93 @ Jun 21 2005, 9:09 PM)
I think there's two versions; grind with me and grind on me. *shrug* Some people say it's grind on me and some people say that it's grind with me.
basick
QUOTE(Animeloverhk93 @ Jun 21 2005, 7:09 PM)

grind on me = album version
grind with me = clean/radio edit
Statistik
Love it. you guys know the song let me hold you by bow wow/omarion? it's stuck in my head really bad..but grind with me is an okayy song..i wouldnt say its the best
enyceXaddiction
first time i heard i was like o cool nice song. sencond time i heard it i LOVE it now im over it....
xPure6x9Blondex
Okay first of all the songs awesome.
Second of all, (this is what I've been told from one of my friends) Ricky, Spectacular and Special are brothers, and "Pretty Ricky" was his nickname when he was a child, and they've been rapping most of their lives and Pretty Ricky i guess you could say is seen as the "lead singer" in the band but I'm not too sure about that.
*B5'zMami4Lyphe*
Yea they are brothers. By diff mothers. They relate their father to Micheal Jackson's. (They must got a lot a beatings lol). They play Pretty Ricky so much down here. I got they cd, it's good. Their cd is for women really. It's a sex cd, lol. That's what they said. I get tired of dat sung sometimes though. I still like it.
*B5'zMami4Lyphe*
QUOTE(Jason61992 @ Jun 22 2005, 5:33 PM)
Love it. you guys know the song let me hold you by bow wow/omarion? it's stuck in my head really bad..but grind with me is an okayy song..i wouldnt say its the best

Oh yea, Omarion's currently making his other video ''I'm Tryna''.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.