Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: omarion
Forums > Community Center > Music
miss barnes
i really like this song. what do yall think about it? i was lookin for a link but, i cant find one. anybody know a link?
angel-roh
I don't know how to find the link, but you can always find it at singingfish.com... or if that doesn't work. There are lots of music request site at xanga. You can ask for them. Or you can upload them at freehompepages.com and angelfire.com ... that's what I would do to find it. Anyways I thought this song was better than his last song, O... O was kinda boring.......................................... but yeah.
heyyfrankie
another song from him already? ohmy.gif
i haven't heard it yet, though. <_<"
miss barnes
no, its not a new single just a song from his album that i have as a ringtone. i wanna hear the whole song but, i can find it on xanga or singingfish
Lightner
bum bum bum!!! check da dun du dun BBOR!!! AHHHHHH NOT THE BIG BOOK OR RESOURCES!!! but if it doesnt work pm me and ill upload it on my sub-domain then give u url for it since im so nice (shhh lol)
HelloSunshine
Ohh..I like that song. It's really good happy.gif sadly, no I don't know where to find the URL..hmmm..
Lightner
"psst ask me" hello well i cant tonight gona go to bed tired...shleep...needs.....now...bad.....sleep...night..all... sleeping.gif sleeping.gif sleeping.gif
bebefcuk_
loves it like a phatt kidd loves cake =)
heres a url http://xsao.net/Music/xsao.cgi?song=2/26555/30722_1_4
streaming but it workks =)
lilliannnn
yeah, it's good.

i did like Omarion better in B2K.
freeflow
i like that song :) i heard it yesterday.
hi-C
Touch is muuuuuuuccccchhhhhh better. "I'm Tryna" sounds similar to "O."
Statistik
O?
hi-C
^ Yeah, you know, his first single.
miss barnes
ohh thanx for the link!
mzkandi
I like a lot even though he seems to be popping out the singles to pretty fast
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.