Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: yg or sm?
Forums > Community Center > Music
angel-roh
Which Entertainment company would you be in if you were a singer?

I would love to be in YG family!! Hehe... SM Town is okay, but very hard to get in... well YG too, but SM... well there's BoA and lots of great singers, but.... I rather be in YG because I'm more of a hip hop girl hehehe.

Hmm... I don't think any american people know what i am talking about. just asians know i think.
azn_r4pf4n
im not sure about yg family cuz i don't listen to their record labels that much. i like sm from what i usually hear. whos on yg anyways?
mickybeans
^ the only famous yg singers are :se7en and 1tym. from time to time, they team up with mboat which has Wheesung in there ;)

personally, i like JYP more. they are more hip hop and plus- Bi and G.O.G is in there ;) but frm the list, i chose YG because I only like DBSG frm SM town anyway. SM is all about looks and no talent. whereas YG has more talent to me (:
azn_r4pf4n
^ ohh... i heard 1tym before and se7en is big in asia.. i just looked up stuff about yg and one of the only artists that are familuar to me are jinusean. they got a good english rap song with m-flo.. Jinusean ft. M-Flo - Follow Me. In my opinion, it's gotta be one of the best rap songs I've heard written by Asian rappers. Great flow in that song, especially since it was in English.
MrElsewhere
YG cuz i like their stuff more. Also, SM is a lot about looks and what not. YG always seems more appealing to me.
imadorkabledxd
yg looks more tough to me. isnt' 1tym part of yg? and yea i like yg stuffs more. sm makes me think of teenyboppers
angel-roh

I will list of YG's and SM's...

YG Family more like Hiphop, R&B
G-Dragon
1tym
Swi-T
Se7en
Wheesung
Lexy
Jinusean
Perry

SM Town more like Ballad, Rock, Pop
Shinhwa (used to)
HOT (used to)
S.E.S. (used to)
Shoo (from S.E.S.)
DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki)
BoA
Dana
Jiyeon
Stephanie
Fly to the Sky
M.I.L.K. (used to)
HyunJin (from M.I.L.K)
Black Beat
Yoo Young Jin
Moon Hee Jun (from H.O.T.)
Kanga Ta (from H.O.T.)

hehe yes, that's a lot
angelshortipnai
i'm asian but i don't know wat a hek you're talking about >.<
gigiopolis
I don't know...they're both so appealing. One side has Se7en, 1TYM and Wheesung, and the other has BoA, Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky...

Hmm. I think I choose YG.
azn_r4pf4n
QUOTE(angelshortipnai @ May 14 2005, 1:55 PM)
i'm asian but i don't know wat a hek you're talking about >.<

we're talking about which korean record label you would enter if you were a singer.
tooeffingcrazy
Would someone care to tell me waht YG and SM stand for? _smile.gif
miss barnes
i dont have a clue as to what youre talking bout
azn_r4pf4n
ahaha... susan.. u should tell everybody these are Korean entertainment labels before there are a whole bunch of "What are you talking about?"'s
Gigi
YG. Just because I love 1TYM, Se7en and Big Bang that much more.
tokyo-rose
I voted for SM. I like YG's artists too, though.
lanbexx
JYP!! bi and lim jeong hee = awsomeness.

better than the wannabe japanese girl BoA
multifaceted
QUOTE(angel-roh @ May 12 2005, 12:12 PM) *
Which Entertainment company would you be in if you were a singer?

I would love to be in YG family!! Hehe... SM Town is okay, but very hard to get in... well YG too, but SM... well there's BoA and lots of great singers, but.... I rather be in YG because I'm more of a hip hop girl hehehe.

Hmm... I don't think any american people know what i am talking about. just asians know i think.

I'm Asian and I don't know what the hell are you talking about.
TheReasonWhy
QUOTE(xMyStIcShAd0wSx @ Feb 6 2007, 2:52 PM) *
I'm Asian and I don't know what the hell are you talking about.

yea. same there. don't really listen to Korean music _dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.