Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christi Carlson Romano?
Forums > Community Center > Music
pinkd0tcom
Eh. Her voice. It kills my ears. crazy.gif
lovescream
she's not bad, but she's not good, either. She's in between. she's okay.. some of her songs make me hum along, to be honest.
kaB00M
No.......but then again, I only know one or two song of hers.

Gosh, why are all these actors/actresses becoming singers?
sharerol
...I don't like her. pinch.gif
basick
wait.. is she ren from even stevens
pinkd0tcom
QUOTE(Ladii_em @ May 9 2005, 8:09 PM)
No.......but then again, I only know one song of hers.

Eh. It's bad enough their shows aren't that great, but then they start singing and can't.
Saeglopur
Her songs are catchy. blink.gif
pinkd0tcom
It's her voice.. it does this.. wave thing. like.. awWwWwWWw like old people do in church. haha
lilliannnn
as a singer - no (that's what i voted)
as an actress - yes (i love even stevens LOL)

<33.
d0nchikit0
Im with lilliannnn...
XLilAznGrl592X
^ agreed... like wuts up with DISNEY stars becoming singers? Hilary duff now christy carlson ramano?
pinkd0tcom
Eh. IDK. Some are good... Hilary Duff is OKAY. Her songs are really "poppy" and fun, i guess. happy.gif
eli5e
i guess.. but she's like only on disney..
weirdness
I don't know. I don't think she's a good singer, I mean her songs are catchy, but not that good.
She's alright as an actress on Disney Channel. I like to watch the Disney Channel, when I'm uber bored. Heh.
StanleyThePanda
QUOTE(XLilAznGrl592X @ May 9 2005, 9:15 PM)
^ agreed... like wuts up with DISNEY stars becoming singers? Hilary duff now christy carlson ramano?

yeah and lindsey lohan (sp?) {disney movies}, Britney spears (mickey mouse club) and tons more....

uhm I like her on even stevens.
thats it....I havent really heard her songs much though... huh.gif
angel-roh
i LOVE her!

She's a great actress and a great singer! I hope she becomes famous like Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan!

Her voice is awesome. I don't have any problems with her.
misoshiru
i've never heard of her.
shortiiex
she's alright..not the best nor worst
miss barnes
that girl is wack
pinkd0tcom
QUOTE(miss barnes @ May 10 2005, 2:18 PM)
that girl is wack

haha. nice way of putting it.
ahhishkaren
I saw her on Beauty and the Beast when she was on broadway over the summer. I don't know, her voice annoyed the hell out of me, but I've seen the musical before, and they all sing like that. So I'm not so sure. The whole disney- pop type music bothers me though.
..:loveee.NuTTii
I like her....I think she has a better voice than Hillary Duff...
Besides, we need a brunette from Disney Channel
EAST0AKLAND9800
Eh, she's alright.. -_-
FoOd
She's okay. mellow.gif
BeyondElite
She's okay. When she sang "Kim Possible," I thought some proffesional singers sung that, but when I saw it on the internet, I was shocked. So, I think she's okay. By the way, you spelled Christy Carlson Romano wrong. You spelled it as "Christi Carlson Romano."
jooleeah
Her singing voice reminds me of a child's voice. mellow.gif
heyyfrankie
she is alright. her voice is kinda annoying. crazy.gif it also sounds like they alter her voice alot. it doesn't even sound like her regular voice. =\
glit_gal
I think she's a lot better at acting than singing. She plays the role of ren really good on Even Stevens.
sandy_lumpy_shore
QUOTE(azn_pnoy_boi @ May 10 2005, 7:47 PM)
She's okay.  When she sang "Kim Possible," I thought some proffesional singers sung that, but when I saw it on the internet, I was shocked.  So, I think she's okay.  By the way, you spelled Christy Carlson Romano wrong.  You spelled it as "Christi Carlson Romano."

umm christina millian sang kim possible

umm well i dont know if its her REAL voice...
smthngcrprategrl34
dude no...shes just another one of this disney channel actress turned singers. i wouldn't mind if it were just one or two of them but disney is like turning all of their actors/acress into singers it seems
T_R_G
QUOTE(Ladii_em @ May 9 2005, 7:09 PM)
No.......but then again, I only know one or two song of hers.

gosh whats with all these people complaining about actors trying to be singers?
her voice is alright doesnt bother me
a lot of peoples singing voices sound different from their original voices
WhiteLotus*
Her voice..is...like a child's.

What's up with Disney Channel actresses turning singers? Most of the time, it doesn't work.
seriouslynikki
I said "no". Her singing kills me.
lovescream
QUOTE(sandy_lumpy_shore @ May 10 2005, 9:16 PM)
umm christina millian sang kim possible

umm well i dont know if its her REAL voice...

that person could be talking about something else. blink.gif I saw the Kim Possible Movie and she sung a song in it; she also had a music video if you saw. It's always playing on Disney Channel! wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.