Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do you get a font on Photoshop
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
6Non6Real6
I downloaded a font, and I extracted the item with WinZip so now....what do I do to get it onto photoshop??
^^;
Thanks
Pulchritude
with my experience you don't have to extract it, this is what i do. first when i download the font a file pops out then i move that into one of my window files. Then i go to my control panel, Click on fonts, then go to files and click install new font, then open up that file then cdlick install.. _smile.gif
mona lisa
After you extracted it into the Fonts Folder, go there to make sure it's been properly installed. If you open Photoshop, the font should automatically be in the list. Or if it's already open, it should suddenly appear anyway.
6Non6Real6
thanks for trying to help , everyone. But I don't even know where my photoshop folder should be so i can't find a fonts folder ={
mona lisa
The Fonts Folder is not in your Photoshop Folder. It's in C:\Windows\Fonts. Put it in there. So when you open Photoshop, it should be there.
6Non6Real6
!!!!!!THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! THANK YALL! ^___________^
mona lisa
QUOTE(6Non6Real6 @ Apr 24 2005, 7:50 PM)
!!!!!!THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! THANK YALL! ^___________^

lol You're welcome. I guess it worked then. happy.gif

Topic Closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.