Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where can i find some "punk"y banners?
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
rockstah_14
is there a site where i can get some cute and quite punkish bannerS? cry.gif
Pulchritude
you can try requesting at xanga request but you need 50 posts
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showforum=47

or you could request from like a banner request website.. and that you could find on goggles or yahoo _smile.gif
XLilAznGrl592X
u can always request ay mine... since its dead lmao... but heres da link Itlie_Productionz if u do request there, make sure u fill the WHOLE request sheet out _smile.gif
rockstah_14
.. get a nice punk banners? i know i have to wait til i reached a 50posts. but i cant away.. i need a cute pink punk banner badly.. oh please.. help! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... pinch.gif
XLilAznGrl592X
plz dont post 2 topics u already posted one here
Pulchritude
like i said before there are a lot of banner request websites out there.. and your gonna have to be more specific then pink punk banner.. and request dont belong at xanga help. _smile.gif
HongKongDong
I haven't dont a blend in a while, and a "Pink Punk" banner would be something new. Just give me some pictures, tell me the color scheme you want and if you want any specific style and I will do what I can. Ask Kenny (azn.peace.maker) I'm good at this laugh.gif
Pulchritude
QUOTE(Funky Buddha @ Apr 21 2005, 8:45 PM)
I haven't dont a blend in a while, and a "Pink Punk" banner would be something new. Just give me some pictures, tell me the color scheme you want and if you want any specific style and I will do what I can. Ask Kenny (azn.peace.maker) I'm good at this laugh.gif

Rik your suck a bragger.. rolleyes.gif yea i admit your good with blending and making banners but i only seen you make basket ball banners so a pink punk banner will be a challenge for you. happy.gif

or if you want me to make the banner for you feel free to pm me but it will take me way longer since i'm busy with a 5 page essay >< but try raising your post to 50 and request at xanga request like i said before o here i found a banner request website http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=banner...cons_by_request but let Rik make it for you _smile.gif
XLilAznGrl592X
and since kenny has a BIG essay to do u can pm me instead... unless u want a more proffesional one lol mumbles (kenny is much more better than me) but i can so banners i promise it will look better than my sig lol
HongKongDong
QUOTE(azn.peace.maker @ Apr 21 2005, 11:53 PM)
Rik your suck a bragger..  rolleyes.gif  yea i admit your good with blending and making banners but i only seen you make basket ball banners so a pink punk banner will be a challenge for you.  happy.gif

or if you want me to make the banner for you feel free to pm me but it will take me way longer since i'm busy with a 5 page essay >< but try raising your post to 50 and request at xanga request like i said before  o here i found a banner request website http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=banner...cons_by_request but let Rik make it for you  _smile.gif

Not exactly true my friend, for I have done an eminem, will smith, and one of the Game before xP
Pulchritude
QUOTE(Funky Buddha @ Apr 21 2005, 9:05 PM)
Not exactly true my friend, for I have done an eminem, will smith, and one of the Game before xP

oops sorry the suck was suppose to be such* my bad... post it up then tongue.gif

o that was off topic or you can learn how to make your own.. if you need me to teach you the basics pm me or any other member.. wacko.gif
HongKongDong
QUOTE(azn.peace.maker @ Apr 22 2005, 12:12 AM)
oops sorry the suck was suppose to be such* my bad... post it up then  tongue.gif
o that was off topic or you can learn how to make your own.. if you need me to teach you the basics pm me or any other member..  wacko.gif

NO! PM ME!!! Its late at night, I just got pwned in a game of ball and im incredibly bored....

Post it up? Maybe I will stubborn.gif
daonlylonely1
OO I SEE..YUU WANT A BANNER..BE MORE SPECIFIC AND I COULD PROBABLY MAKE IT FOR YOU!
daonlylonely1
OH HELLO..I AGREE WITH TINA ABOVE THERE..GO TO OUR SITE WWW.XANGA.COM/ITLIE_PRODUCTIONZ AND WE COULD MAKE IT FOR YOU!
rockstah_14
okey.. i want it to be PINK.. i want everything to be pink .. then.. yenno..any pic will do juz as long as its PUNKy yenno... something like PUNK.. or a pink converse shoe. the text should be.. "AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. IM ROCKIN FOR MY CROWD" it shouldnt be juz an ordinary text i want it to be like PUNKy...

thanks so much...
you can visit mah site if you want...
XLilAznGrl592X
hey kennt and ummm w/e ur name is funky_buddha julie n me need to practice put banner skills so maybe let US make the banner haha but wut do u mean by yenno?
mona lisa
Moved to Webdesign
mona lisa
Moved to Webdesign
chaneun
Google it.
lilphoenix
-post is merged, please don't yell at me.
lilphoenix
make some, and don't j0ck some. [legal purposes of course]

QUOTE(rockstah_14 @ Apr 22 2005, 6:06 AM)
okey.. i want it to be PINK.. i want everything to be pink .. then.. yenno..any pic will do juz as long as its PUNKy yenno... something like PUNK.. or a pink converse shoe. the text should be.. "AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. IM ROCKIN FOR MY CROWD" it shouldnt be juz an ordinary text i want it to be like PUNKy...

thanks so much...
you can visit mah site if you want...

labels totally piss me off. and you do not want to know why, i'm sure you'll be offended.

anyways... DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE TOPICS RELATING TO THE SAME SUBJECT! GIVE IT A DAY OR TWO!
avalon*
Duplicate topics are a nono.

Topics merged
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.