Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mudvayne - Happy
Forums > Community Center > Music
EXPLO5ION
I have searched for a topic like this, but I looked through the results and there wasn't any topics on Mudvayne. So, have you guys heard their latest single "Happy?" I kinda like it.

When I find a link to the song, I'll post it, but I'm not having any luck so far.

edit

psshh.. lol I didn't think of their website. Mudvayne
iZnEedSuMcOkE
yeaaaa!! i turn the radio up real loud when i hear it happy.gif
DanielleMaria05
Ah. well, I'm not the biggest fan of Mudvayne, I mean, the song is ok, but not something that I'm like WOOT ITS ON THE RADIO! More like a, im changing the chanel type thing.
ItzOnlySydney
yea i really like it. they play it A LOT on the rock station i listen to here so yea. i haven't seen the video yet though =/
inthemudhole
It's pretty good.
I'm not a huuuge Mudvayne fan, but I like them.
MetalChick77
It's okay, but i think the music from their L.D. 50 days is a hell of a lot better. I hate it when bands get wussy. I mean they have butterflies flying around in their music video for crying out loud.
imadorkabledxd
yea i kinda like it too. not that bad
inlonelinessidie
They sound different now. =\
Ington
I pretty much like it.
x_o
i love that song! i like dig too
antix10_kos
When bands stop doing drugs and take off their masks (if they're that type of band) then their music goes downhill.

I think that "Lost and Found" is a good album. It's more balanced than "The End of All Things". It's got heavy songs and mellow songs. Happy? is a great song, although I think its on the verge of being overplayed....there's a reason for it being overplayed. When Mudvayne sat down to make this record, they had two aims. One was to make a record of songs that were radio friendly so that maybe radio rock wouldn't suck so bad. The other was to make a record about what it would be like to relive your childhood as an adult. I think that they succeeded on both of those aims.

However, "LD 50" will always rule over all other Mudvayne albums.
Buggz
I like Happy not my fav song on the cd though.
kill me please
yes i love that song. i want there new cd. i like the old ones though.
ItzOnlySydney
I LOVE that song. it's on my ipod mini heh i sing along to it while no one's listening sweating.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.