Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
xMayleex
This might seem a bit silly but i am wondering does anyone know how to get photo's off your digi camera and on to your computer, i dont know if this topic belongs in here its just i need help. My brother knows how to do it but he wont tell me!, anyway i have to right about my friends for an english project and i need to put pics and stuff, i was going to put them on my xanga too. I was just wondering do you need a plug in or something to connect the camera to the computer. Thanks happy.gif
mona lisa
You have to take the memory stick from the camera and put it in your computer. Mine is on the front and my drive is I:/ Yours mine not be the same. If this is the first time, then a pop-up might appear to ask what to do next. If not, then you will have to go to the directory manually and click on the folders. One of them should have pictures. Click on the folders to see what's in them for you.
shortvi3tlaydee
for me theres a wire u connect into the camera and into the computer and then it loads on for u
jennyjenny
It might depend on your camera. If there was a cable that came with your camera, you hook up the camera to your computer (usually the usb port located on the front of the back of your computer.) And then you just turn on your camera and if you have Windows xp, it will have this pop-up that you can choose which pictures you want to upload. But this is my camera, yours might vary. Try reading the instruction manual.
freeflow
QUOTE(shortvi3tlaydee @ Apr 22 2005, 7:55 PM)
for me theres a wire u connect into the camera and into the computer and then it loads on for u

ya it really depends on what camera you have .. check and see if you have any plugs that go w/it or any instructions .. or you can always go to the creator of your cameras website and see how your supposed to do it
mona lisa
Best thing to do: check the manual. =]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.