Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paris and Nicole aren't friends anymore??!!
Forums > Community Center > Movies & TV
Pages: 1, 2
hollesther
I heard that they aren't friends anymore blink.gif !!And they were friends for a long time!!!But what about The Simple Life??I heard that this guy is going to replace Nicole or something??!!I'm not sure...I searched tihs topic and I didn't find it anywhere.
liloandstitchx3
i don't think so, i read the news and they said that they were still friends or something but they might replace nicole.

IDK. i don't watch The Simple Life.
DanielleMaria05
Just because people are on tv together doesn't mean they are friends, even if they say they are, or vise versa, like if they are evil to each other on set..

Anyway, no, I haven't heard anything about this, but I'm not exactly on top of gossip and tabloid stuff.
smrkangl
i heard paris doesn't want her on simple lfie anymore, that she's replacing nicole with kimberely stewart.
mzkandi
Ummm...who really cares if Nicole and Paris arent friends anymore. The world has not come to an end, the break up (if it is indeed true) doesnt affect any of us rolleyes.gif
jooleeah
I doubt they're not friends anymore. o_o Haha, why do you care?
heyyfrankie
oh gawd it is the end of the world! wacko.gif
i couldn't care less.
StanleyThePanda
QUOTE(Frankie @ Apr 20 2005, 6:31 PM)
i couldn't care less.

hahahaha yeah what frankie said... happy.gif
stephinika
i also agree with frankie.
its actually kind of amusing, but meh. i've seen that show perhaps once...i found it rather odd.
Ington
Yay!! Now they just have to get assassinated.
william
liek, oh em gee, more hilton drama!~!! i swearzers, if they liek, aren't bee eff effs nemore, my hole freakin' wurld iz gonna crash down!1!! say it ain't so paris!!!!!!!!!11!2!

...like frankie said, i really couldn't care less.
starlette
yeah I heard they had a falling out. like they used to be friends and some stupid rich people drama prolly tore them apart. But I thot simple life was funny. I dont think it will be the same with out nicole. I really dont lie paris that much. so yeah if they dont mend things, she will be replaced. buh.
FoOd
Hummm, it had to happen to one the BFF's in the world. I guess it happened to them. mellow.gif

(I love using this smilie mellow.gif )
:D hee hee
EXPLO5ION
QUOTE(william @ Apr 20 2005, 6:48 PM)
liek, oh em gee, more hilton drama!~!! i swearzers, if they liek, aren't bee eff effs nemore, my hole freakin' wurld iz gonna crash down!1!! say it ain't so paris!!!!!!!!!11!2!

haha couldn't say it an better myself. Honestly, the day that Paris AND Nicole aren't in the tabloids is the day that a duck will say bark.
MetalChick77
Come on, you knew it was going to happen someday.
Nugget
Aww, I happen to like the Simple Life with them together. It's cute! But, Nicole makes the shower interesting. Nicole I must say looks good. Back to the topic :

I don't think they're not friends anymore. I dunno. I heard they got in a fight or something? Rumors. Believe them?
yeseulx3
it was on tv...
a quote from paris was, "It's no secret that me and Nicole aren't friends anymore."
hollesther
QUOTE(strwbrrykiwi23 @ Apr 20 2005, 7:51 PM)
it was on tv...
a quote from paris was, "It's no secret that me and Nicole aren't friends anymore."

what tv show and channel?lol
but does anyone know why they aren't friends anymore?
Nicole made the show what it is now, and more interesting.
Rachel
OHHHMYGAWWWD MAI WORLD ISH OV3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PWEAS3 SAY IT ISHNT TRUUUUU!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

edit-damnit william you beat me to the sarcastic who gives a shit remark!
xXirockhardXx
QUOTE(william @ Apr 20 2005, 3:48 PM)

Lol! laugh.gif

I really dont care. I dont watch simple life.
learninghowtofall
They're still friends, but Nicole is not going to be on the next simple life, because she's planning her wedding. Instead on her, Keith Richard's daughter is going to be on the next season with paris.
Jus2s1mp13
QUOTE(Frankie @ Apr 20 2005, 5:31 PM)
i couldn't care less.

I totally agree with you.
ghjgfkgfk
i feel like a loser because the simple life is my gulity pleasure
snak3y3z1001
i thought nicole wanted out of the show cause she wants to settle down now.
EmmalieV
Probaly just a rumor , I think before anyone posts anything they should have something to back it up with.
wind&fire
QUOTE(xxcrazyjewxx @ Apr 21 2005, 2:44 PM)
OHHHMYGAWWWD MAI WORLD ISH OV3R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PWEAS3 SAY IT ISHNT TRUUUUU!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

edit-damnit william you beat me to the sarcastic who gives a shit remark!

dw i like yours better... you used 1337
tinababy143
yeah..i guess paris made a statement that "nicole knows what she did and thats all im going to say about it" so they like..havent been talking and she wants to replace nicole with kimberly, but the producers dont want it to be like that..so who knows..just cos its in the tabloids doesnt mean its true...
learninghowtofall
QUOTE(learninghowtofall @ Apr 20 2005, 10:36 PM)
They're still friends, but Nicole is not going to be on the next simple life, because she's planning her wedding. Instead on her, Keith Richard's daughter is going to be on the next season with paris.

i mean rod stewart's daughter.
nightmare4taki
*Claps* *Applauds* *Claps*
Bravo!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they want make another Simple Life. They probably will though.
iheartsimba
aww...I like that show. But to know they are pretending to like eachother? That's dumb..because it's like a reality show sort of..
Rachel
QUOTE(learninghowtofall @ Apr 21 2005, 2:01 PM)
i mean rod stewart's daughter.

Why didn't you just edit your post? You don't need to quote yourself....
learninghowtofall
QUOTE(xxcrazyjewxx @ Apr 21 2005, 3:04 PM)
Why didn't you just edit your post? You don't need to quote yourself....

why don't you just back off?
KELLYYY
Whoa. I liked Nicole. Damn Paris. _dry.gif
Rachel
QUOTE(learninghowtofall @ Apr 21 2005, 3:05 PM)
why don't you just back off?

Why don't you stop being a dumbass and then I will. _smile.gif
nightmare4taki
QUOTE(iheartsimba @ Apr 21 2005, 4:03 PM)
aww...I like that show. But to know they are pretending to like eachother? That's dumb..because it's like a reality show sort of..

Thats why I kind of think reality shows are staged.
Rachel
^All realities shows are staged. Take Real World vs Road Rules, they (being the producers) try to start drama. Tis stupid.
nightmare4taki
^ Whats so bad about starting drama is you know someone is going to fight. Then they have that stupid NO FIGHTING POLICY. Of course theres going to be an altercation if it gets out of hand. Why kick someone off the show for that.

EDIT
Its like they got exactly what they asked for
glit_gal
ah and the never ending news about paris hilton cease to end...
miss barnes
oh yea it is true. i read it online somewhere...think msn. not that i care though
lilphoenix
Oh.. my.. SO? It's called publicity, live with it.
mzkandi
QUOTE(xxcrazyjewxx @ Apr 21 2005, 6:18 PM)
^All realities shows are staged. Take Real World vs Road Rules, they (being the producers) try to start drama. Tis stupid.

I know right, some of that drama just crazy. and as far as the simple life, paris said herself on a late night talk show that she acts dumb...hmp not much acting going on there rolleyes.gif
super_grover08
this news is like a month old. as for next season of the simple life its going to be either kimberly sterwart or nicky hilton.
rockstah_14
IDK... cool.gif
KissMe2408
Yah i saw it on the news or somethan, lol. It doesn't really matter to me though, lol. It's kinda suprising, but nothing to really freak about ;)
XLilAznGrl592X
i dont care really... im not big fans of them lol
toodlepops.
omg, my world has ended.
stubborn.gif I don't really care because I'm not their biggest fan.
stolenantics
yeah i also hear they were replacing nicole and nicole was gonna do some sort of newlywedshow because shes getting married soon.. if its true i wont be watching the simple life because i only watched it for nicole
imadorkabledxd
didnt hear abt it. i dont like nicole anyway. rich spoiled whore.
Rachel
I believe you are getting Paris and Nicole mixed up. Nicole is about to get married, explain to me how she is a whore?
Joanne
wow.. i dont think its true..?
i can't imagine them not being friends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.