Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guess who's officially married
Forums > Community Center > Music
illuminessence
Apparently, Chad Michael Murrary and Sophia Bush of One Tree Hill got married Saturday. cry.gif Another bachelor is crossed off the list. Here I was, expecting to be the next Mrs. Chad Michael Murray. pinch.gif
shortiiex
yeah i heard about that yesterday....good luck to the newlyweds
LiLEthiopian
damn. AND he was FOINE.
nightmare4taki
Sorry you didnt get that guy you wanted. Oh well theres always me. JUST KIDDING. Anyway good luck to those two.
KissMe2408
yah i watched that thing on MTV where he was setting up the place where he was gonna propose to her...lol but i wish them a lifetime of happiness =) as a girl i'm not disappointed chads married, lol. For one, i never thought he was attractive, lol sorry. You'd think i would..but no, i never liked his personality. and his looks were ok, but it's kinda like when someone has a good personality they look great. But when they have a unattractive personality, you find their looks unattractive too. lol i dunno
Kathleen
damn. AND he was FOINE.

Word. Haha. And Kate - what was so bad about his personality? Hehe for some reason, reading your post, illuminessence, I thought, "Another one bites the dust." Don't ask me why. Hahaha. But yeah, it's sad...Chad was hot...they're cute together, though. I'm happy for them.
Azarel
Isn't that tragic? rolleyes.gif I bet there are millions of desperately heartbroken teens weeping over it. Haha.
EAST0AKLAND9800
They're cute together =]
KELLYYY
Awwwww. I loved Chad. I used to watch A Cinderella Story over and over again. sad.gif
XLilAznGrl592X
they're married???? nooooo! cry.gif my friend and i r stupid huh? we used to have crushes on him... wub.gif they do make a good couple though but my friend here says she hopes they break up! happy.gif y cant they just get maried on one tree hill as in fake marry waaaaaaa!!!! _dry.gif my friend wants to be mrs chad michael michael lmao lmao they're married! ah! o hope they break up lol. whistling.gif
to-devastate
Chad is hot. dribble.gif
But they're really cute together.
Good luck to them. _smile.gif
ItzOnlySydney
chad isn't all tha hot. but is voice is so damn sexy! w00t.gif

i wonder what their kids will look like.lol.
IamRad
i watched ET on MTV... they said it on there that they were getting ready for marriage. theyre cute together
DanielleMaria05
Ack. Well, I mean he was... ok looking.. but, I mean, why get heartbroken, like 99.999% of people that have a crush on celebrities will never get them anyway... oh well...
mona lisa
Ooh, yeah. I remember hearing this on TV. Good luck to them! I hope they have a happy marriage because Chad Murray Michael is hot and Sophia Bush is really pretty. They'll have beautiful babies.
xquizit
ewwww... stop coming here.
aeyungg xd
QUOTE(xquizit @ Apr 20 2005, 7:23 PM)
ewwww... stop coming here.

^ hahahas laugh.gif

omfg not fair. cry.gif
mizz_mithy
whoa i thought he was already married like along time ago. i hope their happy together.
stephinika
haha aww i didn't think he was the hottest, but yeah he was hot...ah well. rolleyes.gif
mzkandi
aww, thats nice, now if only i knew who they were yawn.gif _unsure.gif
miss barnes
QUOTE(mzkandi @ Apr 20 2005, 5:53 PM)
aww, thats nice, now if only i knew who they were  yawn.gif _unsure.gif

now, thats what i'm talking bout? sophia bush? is she related to the president?
gOODpIRATE
haha. how did i know what this topic was about before i even clicked the link?
WrathOfOnigo
Ah, they'll break it off soon. Like all celebrity couples.
jooleeah
Nooooo.

You're lying.

=[
angelrevelation
lol too bad.... but i never really liked him in the first place (never watched the show or anything) but he is really cute... rolleyes.gif
XLilAznGrl592X
QUOTE(miss barnes @ Apr 20 2005, 4:55 PM)
now, thats what i'm talking bout? sophia bush? is she related to the president?

lol she is on the show 'one tree hill'
Weird addiction
OH NOOO! he's so damn hot *cries*
EmmalieV
Aww , Im happy they got married , they are such a cute couple , and he is so gorgeous.
tinababy143
aww..yay for them..hes a cutie..i dont think hes HOTT..but definetely cute =D
Rachel
Aww good for them! They are totally cute <3
racoons > you
thats nice... i dont know who they are, but its nice. are tehy likely to last?

meh. its distressing... i think my mother is trying to marry me off so that she has an excuse to get dressed up for a wedding.
learninghowtofall
yeah i think i saw that on the news.
Saeglopur
I learned that they were getting married over the summer. mellow.gif
toodlepops.
Argh, they got married?
Aww, man.
Anyways, I wish them luck. ;)
glit_gal
oh no sad.gif I didn't think it was actually gonna happen. But you have to admit, they are a cute couple pinch.gif
zbrittanyz
I heard that. Good for them. And I think I'm probably the only girl who's not attracted to Chad.
sharerol
No, you're not the only one. wink.gif

Haha, well congrats to them, and I hope their marriage goes well.
emazing
Are you serious? cry.gif -takes out tissue-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.