Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We need Game Makers
Forums > Community Center > Music
rAwritsgWeg
alrite heres the story in january we were sitting around and we thought hey we should make a ame. now its april and we cant go anywhere cuz we need people .

if u can just give ideas and stuff.

we'd appreciate it! biggrin.gif
Teesa
what are you talking about? can you please elaborate on it?
yeseulx3
it would really help if you made it clear on what you're talking about.
kthx
blah122986
u should make a game like pokemon on da gboy...exept make it with better graphics and more stuff on like da big systems..
RaphieRyouga
it should be like a MMORPG set in feutile Japan
and u can create ur own character,level him or her up, and form groups of samurais or ninjas and chose being good or evil and make it a single player mode but still online and must defeat the other players to continue your journey!!!
dude id so totally play that!!!
An the big big boss should be a pheonix dragon warrior hybrid ant you must have the six weapons of the spirits to defeat him

please please please email me for more ideas!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!
my email is zabaruka@yahoo.com
or comment on my xanga at xanga.com/zabaruka/
nightmare4taki
If you need a concept artist just describe the character and I will draw him for ya.
MasterMind5823
so here (me...duh!) steps in the pioneer of project nibleheim and like gt3k145 said we need help.i am commited to doing this so i plan on blowing away every other game out there.i basically want the craze that Final Fantasy 7 recieved by the media. the other day i read in a magazine that mortal combat was made with 4 people. 4 people!!! that game is my insipration. so post replies with ideas and don't be shy, whatever you think will help us. thanks
rAwritsgWeg
alrite heres the fullstory:

in January we were sittin around and thought making a game would be pretty fun. so we tried to come up with ideas and some of them were good but most of them got dropped

we then found this program that we could use to make our game. since we were making an rpg we used rpg maker. this was good for alittle while but there were restrictions to the program

In february we started to come up with character names, the name of the game and other things. at the beggining of the project it was just me and my friend anthony(mastermind5823). we then extended to 3 then 4 then 5. we thought that everything was going to go well but we eventually just came to a sudden halt. in march nothing new happened

now its april and we really want to start up again but there are many complications to it here they are:

we need more people to help in the production of the game

we need help with the script, the character design(we think we just got one!!)and level design

we need many concept ideas we need a person who can do the sound(music, and stuff like that)

and we will need people who are pretty good at programming

and obviously a web site to advertise our game(which i dont think i can make)

as said earlier any help we can get we will use so plz consider what has been said here

and thnx biggrin.gif
nightmare4taki
I used to program in c++ but its been so long until i forgot how to do it. SO i can't help you there. Also what style of character art would you like me to draw.

ANIME or REALISM
MasterMind5823
anime
rAwritsgWeg
did tht helpm people
rAwritsgWeg
*i meant did it help u guys out(the stuff i just said)
laugh.gif
RaphieRyouga
anime eh? then i am a pretty good anime artist
made a comic b4 sum body messed it up!!!!!!!!
gha any im pretty good and very creative and i can get sum good names for characters and chould help wit the storyline

this pic is not that good but ive gotten better computer and hand drawin
RaphieRyouga
count me in man! i by im pretty good a stuff i made a game once...then my computer crashed but who needed to kno that!
to-devastate
^ Ah! Stop the double posting. Lol. Use edit button.
I think it would be fun to make games.
But I'm not interested. lol.
Ask your friends?
DanielleMaria05
Well, I kinda suck at making things like games. I can draw, but not anime. I'm more of a realism type of person.

Sorry I can't help you. Good luck with your game.
rAwritsgWeg
well thanx for the help that most of u were able to give us

and to those who didnt thnx for the motivation!!

still if u have anything that can help us just try togive it to us
MasterMind5823
Anyone with any ideas, ANY!, can help. We just want to expand our thoughts and with five people, ideas don't come easy. If you think anything will help then feel free to e-mail (Emfan2323@yahoo.com) me or reply.
RaphieRyouga
waaa hoooooo w00t.gif
so tell me the plot
and ill do my best el capitan:worthy:
nightmare4taki
Here goes some art. Just random art I guess.

Here is just some character. Dont really know who he is.

The next 3 pages are this character engaging in a battle with the Kingdom Heart Cloud Strife. As you can see I didn't bother to finish outlining the comic. Oh well I know these drawings suck.

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

PAGE 3
rAwritsgWeg
ohmy.gif ..........................guys u kick ass on monday well ive u guys the whole idea of what we are trying to do. once again if u need to contact me

email me:
gt3k12@yahoo.com

thanks guys we promise this is going to be big

the rest of the group is going to be very happy

oh ya im only on for like 4 hours so try to contact me then

thnx again biggrin.gif
MasterMind5823
ohmy.gif those are really good. if you can email or post more pictures that would be helpful.just come up with some original characters and show them to me or email gt3k12@yahoo.com
RaphieRyouga
hey r we gonna put it on the systems? or is this gonna be a free online game?
r we gonna use screen capture devices?Cuz im ur man 4 that! wink.gif
MasterMind5823
Ah it's beem a while since our (at least mine) last post so i'll update on everyting...

1) we now have a working plotline for our game and we came up with some names for the 7 (yes...7) characters that we wanted.
2)we put in some invaluable scripts into the game that we saw that were fit
3)let me just clear this up...we are using rpgmaker xp postality knights edition enhanced. that means we can't possibly put it on a home console. also i'm only 17, where am i gonna get the money and time to do that?
4)all negative energy aside we are now looking for a person who is very good with photoshop who can alter the images in the rpgmaker xp(cause the character images don't fit our storyline... we need a darker feel to them)
5)now that summer is coming around(at least in framingham, MA)
I should be able to work on this project more often and for longer

anyways (what a long post... fast reply my ass) i'll hit this site back with further updates in the near future...oh and i hope to have a site up soon so you guys can see the full story and possibly i'll release a demo

MasterMind out...
rAwritsgWeg
for those in the project info packets have been completed

i just need ur adress

yes its mail

mastermind is a faggot and is definitely out
nightmare4taki
Here is that same guy with the scar on his face. I did some modifications on him. He has more of a semi-anime/semi-realistic look. I don't know where this character fits in with your story but use him as you so please. Its incomplete and I will draw another picture of this guy and fully detail him.
rAwritsgWeg
alrite thanx nightmare4taki

ur a really big help

mastermind is a faggot and is definitely out
MasterMind5823
another update!!! we just finished the database for all character and have begun production on the maps and opening of the game i hope to have a 2 hour demo absolutely flawless by the end of july stay tuned
sandy_lumpy_shore
ummm an hour in heven wink.gif its WAAAY better then seven minutes in heven
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.