Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mapping
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
irenex3
im confused i went to the image mapper but i don't get the width and length. its getting me very cofused can someone help me?
Kenado
can u put in ur code or xanga plz?
irenex3
heres the image
gOODpIRATE
if you made it with MS Paint, go to image , then to toattributes , then it will be desplayed there, once you get it, but enter it in. and if you used another program, then i think finding it would be similar to that.
Kenado
i think if u used http://www.pcoward.com/imagemapper
it would be easier
irenex3
i am using it but i juss don't get the width and length part
Kenado
oh then can u paste ur code?
avalon*
moved to webdesign
irenex3
iono if i did it right it said
XLilAznGrl592X
do u mean width as in like where the links r... well if u mean that then ur missing the numbers... what program or website did u use?
lovescream
of course you have saved it, no?
save it.
when you click 'browse' on the image mapper thing, dont click the image and click okay, click on the image ONCE, right click, click properties, and it should say dimensions: width: ## height: ##.

and since up there, i see you've uploaded it. well, you could always get the direct-link image, paste it in the address bar, right click on the image, click properties, and it should, again, say dimensions: width: ## height: ##
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.