Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
smplyxme
Does anyone know if there is a way to put in a different background on a picture that you've taken with a camera? Like i have a picture with a plain background that I took and i want to add a diff. background to it.
Pulchritude
well if you want a solid color for the backround i guess you can use the bucket tool.. but what kind of backround do you want to add? huh.gif
smplyxme
doesnt matter any kind of bg to add, i just want to know if its possible to do so with out meesing up the part of the picture you want
mona lisa
Why can't it be possible? As far as I see it, it's sort of like blending. You can use the erase tool in PS. I'm not sure exactly what you mean.
xenosaga
i think she means about when she takes a picture and there's a background in it...she wants to remove that part and add a different one
IGB
probably gonna be a lot of erasing. open you photo in PS, make a new layer below it with the background you want, start erasing on the photo layer the parts you want to replace. There are other things you can do to make it look not as chewed up, depending on what you want
smplyxme
Yea thats what im talking about xenosaga, i'll try something, but thanx though ppl, someone an close this if it is ok.
mona lisa
QUOTE(smplyxme @ Apr 20 2005, 6:07 PM)
Yea thats what im talking about xenosaga, i'll try something, but thanx though ppl, someone an close this if it is ok.

Will do so. If you need this opened, PM me.
Topic Closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.