Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: borders
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
helloxfriend
on psp, is there a way to have borders around brushes ?
if so, how ?
- thanks
gelionie
I think this should be in webdesign.

Sorry I don't know how... unless you do that manually yourself.
lawmaniac_98
yeah i agree this is the wrong forum...but i think i have an idea of how to do those on photoshop though... blink.gif
mona lisa
moved to webdesign
KELLYYY
Uh, I dunno but you can stroke it, it's the same thing, I think.
emoBISCUIT
Border? MS Paint?
I don't know much about PSP. sad.gif
Pulchritude
i forgott how to use psp but its most likely a stroke that your suppose to use.. i use photoshop which is way easier for me.. or u can just use the pencil tool.. _smile.gif
avalon*
Make a separate layer for you to use your brushes on, and go the blending options for that layer and check the stroke box.
helloxfriend
umm .. i tried that new layer thing .. and check the stroke box .. but like on the top .. the toolbar area, it has ' stroke ' and ' continuous ' .. and whenever i make a new layer and click stroke, nothing happens.. i dont know why .. can anybody explain it ?

buttafly14
You could try using a different color, and making the brush bigger. Then make it to its orginal size, use a different color, and put the brush onto the big one.
avalon*
Are you using Photoshop?
mona lisa
No, I think it's PSP from that screenshot.
Pulchritude
hmm try check continuos.. im not sure.. im not to familiar with PsP anymore.. Or try going to the help section in psp ermm.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.