Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Enough
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
sw33t_chii
I've been thinking about getting a domain for sometime. Please Check out my site and see if you think it's workthy of a domain. Feel free to make comment/suggestions/critiques.

Here's the Link:

Inuyasha Unlimited
Teesa
I'm not quite sure if this is advertising or not. But I don't think it belongs here.
xxlroxygurllxx
i think it's worthy of a domain. it looks really nice.
Pulchritude
wow i think it looks nice.. but next time just put it in your signature. happy.gif
sweetdreamsx3
Yeah, you should. Your layouts are cool too, except the first one doesn't work for me.
whomps
What do you mean worthy of domain? If you want a domain, just get it.. tongue.gif

But anyways, I love Inuyasha. And yes I think your site is "worthy" of a domain.. I like the.. pixellish parts of it. Although I don't like that navigation (at the top) pixel font. Also, you should've saved your banner at the top as a .jpg, since it has gradients.. but I guess that doesn't really have to do with much.
Hmm.. also, the tagboard I think shouldn't be in the enter page.. Are people going to browse your site, decide what they think of it, only to click the back button a couple times to get back to the enter page where the tagboard is? Consider having a guestbook and a guestbook page. And the enter page does seem kind of plain.. the gray backgrounds from the enter page and the indexx page aren't the same color. blink.gif
The layouts that you make are pretty nice.. I love anime skins!
I've considered making a graphics/designs site for some time.. but I never learned how to code the php. Mainly the "previous | page 1 | 2 | 3 | next" thing.. God, I've always wanted to do that type of navigation. Mind helping me? biggrin.gif

Well anyways. How long have you had your subdomain? Consider sticking with your subdomain unless your host wants you to move out or if you get LOTS and lots of hits. If you do decide to get a domain.. choose your domain name wisely, and perhaps create a poll that visitors can vote for the best domain name when you guys narrow them down. Er yeah.. good luck haha.
IGB
I wouldn't bother registering a domain for it, I'd use whatever you already have. It's nice, maybe you should make it compatible for firefox =p positioning are a little off.
gladz612
it's nice... domains are woth it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.