Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Head Automatica
Forums > Community Center > Music
agirlnamed_aly
Just wondering if any of you guys are into this band. I personally lurve them to utter pieces. Favorite songs are "Please, Please, Please" and "Beating Heart Baby". You?

If you don't know the band, go here to listen to some of their awesome music.

Oh and if you don't like them, please don't comment on this thread saying, "OMFG they SUX0Rzzz my ****" or whatever obscene statement you were planning on posting.

kthxbai.

Mucho love,

Alyson
ItzOnlySydney
it sounds so familar...
to-devastate
I never heard of `em.
william
heard one of their songs on myspace after hearing the band name many, many times. they sounded pretty good, but i really couldn't get that much of an idea by one song.
xXirockhardXx
Yeah. Their a good band.
StanleyThePanda
Yes yes, they are good
I have the CD on my comp....
Please please please (young hollywood) and beating heart baby are both good songs! happy.gif
D1SMANTLED
I love them! =) Please Please Please is great. I love that song.
agirlnamed_aly
I love them! =) Please Please Please is great. I love that song.

It's my favorite, too! MY sister never lets me play it though, she likes that other song... Brooklyn is Burning? Or something, for some reason I can't remember the name of it.
StanleyThePanda
QUOTE(agirlnamed_aly @ Apr 12 2005, 10:50 PM)
It's my favorite, too! MY sister never lets me play it though, she likes that other song... Brooklyn is Burning? Or something, for some reason I can't remember the name of it.

Yeah, Brooklyn Is Burning is a Head Automatica song.
its a pretty good song by them.
not my favorite though
yupimchuck
YES.
shewasradiant
i love them and every song that they have.
mysticbreeze
I love "Beating Heart Baby".
learninghowtofall
yes they are an awesome band and all their songs are good.
KERP1UNK
wow, i've never even heard of them! (until now, obviously...) i'll have to check them out later..
sharerol
Bump. Hehe. happy.gif

Actually, I just started listening to them because I saw that Melissa listened to them. Haha. Anyway, I think they're really good. _smile.gif
nosuntoday
QUOTE(agirlnamed_aly @ Apr 12 2005, 6:38 PM)
Just wondering if any of you guys are into this band. I personally lurve them to utter pieces. Favorite songs are "Please, Please, Please" and "Beating Heart Baby". You?

If you don't know the band, go here to listen to some of their awesome music.

Oh and if you don't like them, please don't comment on this thread saying, "OMFG they SUX0Rzzz my ****" or whatever obscene statement you were planning on posting.

kthxbai.

Mucho love,

Alyson

theyre pretty good. "beating heart baby" is a good song =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.