Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how do you add the brushes in ps?
Forums > Resource Center > Graphics Help > Graphics Help Resolved Topics
xenosaga
i downloaded some brushes...what do i do after?
Negi
thats wat im learnin to do now,if i figure it out ill tell ya.
Pulchritude
right after u dl them move them to C:>Program files>>Adobe>>photoshop 7>>presents>>Burshes>>brush name>> then go to your photohop and click on your brush tool and on the arrow it will have a list and then click load brushes then you just open up the files from the one i just gave you... if u are using paint shop pro it would be like this C:>>Program files>>Jasc>>paint shop pro>>brushes>> and for paint shop pro go to file >>import>>then brushes then just open the file.. blink.gif
Negi
hey azn.peace.maker can u put it in screenshots.thnx. happy.gif
weirdness
isnt there a tutorial on this with scrnshots?
installing brush tutorial
mona lisa
QUOTE(azn.peace.maker @ Apr 11 2005, 10:41 AM)
right after u dl them move them to C:>Program files>>Adobe>>photoshop 7>>presents>>Burshes>>brush name>> then go to your photohop and click on your brush tool and on the arrow it will have a list and then click load brushes then you just open up the files from the one i just gave you... if u are using paint shop pro it would be like this C:>>Program files>>Jasc>>paint shop pro>>brushes>> and for paint shop pro go to file >>import>>then brushes then just open the file..  blink.gif

that's confusing. huh.gif
Negi
yo thnx for the scrnshot link.
Pulchritude
QUOTE(gotnoheart @ Apr 11 2005, 1:42 PM)
that's confusing. huh.gif

uhh yea i guess well not really its just bout moving your folders to right place and just loading them..but that the only way i know how to do it.. huh.gif
xenosaga
k thanks i got it thanks you guys (girls) rock!
mona lisa
QUOTE(xenosaga @ Apr 11 2005, 11:59 PM)
k thanks i got it thanks you guys (girls) rock!

topic closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.